*****The Official Europa League Final Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

So fans can't sing from the 1st minute into a game, don't talk shite. It's a fucking final. YouTube videos of our fans singing outside pubs, in the streets etc, but when it gets to the stadium, what happened? 

Alot of the fans that had travelled abroad and also went to the home games in every other round weren't there, that's what happened! 

Evidently not. Grow up and stop looking for someone to blame. We got beat on penalties. It’s not the fans fault.

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Where did I say it was the fans fault we got beat? Don't put words into my mouth because your point is pish :lol:

What relevance do the fans in attendance have for tonight’s defeat? Why bring up that they weren’t loud enough for your liking?

3 minutes ago, Marky. said:

What relevance do the fans in attendance have for tonight’s defeat? Why bring up that they weren’t loud enough for your liking?

Unless you've not read the thread, I was agreeing with what other posters said concerning the lack of singing/atmosphere from our fans. 

Never at any point did I say it directly impacted the result, so try keep up with what I'm saying. :thumbup:

I can’t read anything. I couldn’t watch anything. After Ramsay missed I couldn’t watch the rest. I was in tears. I couldn’t watch them walk up for their medals. Not out of range or anger but out of sheet love for all these men.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Unless you've not read the thread, I was agreeing with what other posters said concerning the lack of singing/atmosphere from our fans. 

Never at any point did I say it impacted the result, so try keep up with what I'm saying. :thumbup:

If that’s what you want to focus your concerns with right now… fair enough on you… waste of time IMO.

3 minutes ago, Kents_Hook said:

i want to know how they fuckers got a big tfio in, how they managed to sneak those flags in and how they managed to sneak hose flares in yet we were told no flags, no power banks, no bags pretty much no anything.

They were organised. We weren't.

We got flags in eventually.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Obviously we missed the Ibrox factor. We've rarely been particularly great this season away from Ibrox. 

We've had immense support away from home too in smaller numbers when the team played with different tactics. It shouldn't annoy me right now and up to all the support to question the board in future on, but some of the shite I saw being posted on social media was sad to see. Whether it was people begging for tickets, raffles, touts, corporate, mygers etc etc, it should be about most games attended, especially away games.

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

You are that. 

That’s just embarrassing. I get you’re hurting, but if you don’t want someone to disagree with your opinion, I’m not sure why you’re here. We are not exactly on different sides. 👍

Think most of our anger should be centred at certain board members to tell the truth. There the first ones I would be consider getting rid of.

I normally don't take anything to do with the board, but their performance this year and leading up to these finals has been pathetic.