*****The Official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, bluenoz said:

look, I'm the same as everyone, he should have retired but don't moan about his performance yesterday is all I tried to say.

Why? Was he superman yesterday or something? 

Gifted them possession about 3 or 4 times in the first half alone yesterday and I know that because it happened right in front of me. 

15 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Why exactly? 

Maybe because he stopped it being three or four to Spurs. Maybe a wake up call for McLaughlin as well as he's been overplaying and getting caught with the ball at his feet.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Why? Was he superman yesterday or something? 

Gifted them possession about 3 or 4 times in the first half alone yesterday and I know that because it happened right in front of me. 

what about the two saves he made right in front of you, they don't count? 

We are debating the same thing here. McLaughlin should start (he might not) but I thought McGregor was fine yesterday.

Just now, bluenoz said:

what about the two saves he made right in front of you, they don't count? 

We are debating the same thing here. McLaughlin should start (he might not) but I thought McGregor was fine yesterday.

What saves were these? When their right winger (can't spell his name) was putting it wide but McGregor got a foot to it anyway? Or the one for the cameras where he palmed it over the crossbar? 

Hyping that up is bizarre. 

20 hours ago, bluenoz said:

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Sands Barisic

Lundstram      Kamara 

Matondo     Tillman    Kent

Colak

I have a really hard time leaving out Ryan Jack but it looks like that's the case.

Lawrence (who is good) probably starts over Tillman but that boy looked class.

Couldn’t agree more with your thinking.

A fit Ryan Jack would start for me (getting 90 minutes today BCD against Queens Park) but Lundstram/Kamara is a stick on.

Think he’ll go with Lawrence ahead of Tillman but I think the latter will prove to be outstanding business in the long run.

Probably Souttar for Sands, otherwise same side.

32 minutes ago, ayro said:

Hopefully a good workout for a few in there, think Katic, Middleton and Kelly need to move on for the sake of their career as it’s not happening here.

Also the QP number 11 name has to be a wind up 🤣

Typo. Should have been “Suke”

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Couldn’t agree more with your thinking.

A fit Ryan Jack would start for me (getting 90 minutes today BCD against Queens Park) but Lundstram/Kamara is a stick on.

Think he’ll go with Lawrence ahead of Tillman but I think the latter will prove to be outstanding business in the long run.

Probably Souttar for Sands, otherwise same side.

Usually, when Jack gets subbed, we lose our shape, but the opposite happened against West Ham. Competition is tough and I think it will make us better. Already I see improvements from Barisic & Kamara because of competition.

5 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

One thing I’ll say on the McGregor/McLaughlin debate is I think McLaughlin makes the saves McGregor made yesterday. Don’t think any of them were extraordinary saves tbh. 

We seem to want to play it out from the back, if that's the plan then it can't be AM. He's woeful at it