*****The Official Livingston V Rangers Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Got a ticket for this but taking the car. Is it sound just to park at the retail centre? Think it’s only a 5 minute walk to the stadium.

I park in the Lidl/Aldi car park, easy enough stagger to the ground after battering my carry out whilst driving along the M8

I am buzzing for this season to get underway

I feel like that summer break felt twenty times longer than usual because the World Cup should’ve been on

Absolutely buzzing to get back to Ibrox for those special nights under the lights

Just now, Essandoh said:

I am buzzing for this season to get underway

I feel like that summer break felt twenty times longer than usual because the World Cup should’ve been on

Absolutely buzzing to get back to Ibrox for those special nights under the lights

I feel like the summer break was almost non existent for some reason 

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Got a ticket for this but taking the car. Is it sound just to park at the retail centre? Think it’s only a 5 minute walk to the stadium.

Try the terrace car park. It's an overflow for the Civic Centre, and is free at the weekend (most of the other car parks are 50ph or limited). Then walk across a couple of bridges and you'll be at the east stand of the stadium.

Ignore the 2hr limit the link says, you can stay there all day if you want.

https://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/terrace/eh54/livingston/?arriving=202207261600&leaving=202207261800

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

50p an hour in the car park and it's across the road so it's the easiest option. There are free streets nearby though but can be hit or miss

2 hours ago, Professor_Chang said:

Jon

Tab

Goldson

Sands

Borna

Lundstrom 

Jack

Wright

Lawrence

Colak

Don't think we'd risk Souttar on that parm and hopefully McGregor doesn't start but he probably will 

Think it would be better to start with 11 players.

11 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

I park in the Lidl/Aldi car park, easy enough stagger to the ground after battering my carry out whilst driving along the M8

Fucking disgusting behaviour! Guys like you give Rangers a bad name.

Stop using the Aldi car park without purchasing anything in-store!:furious: