Colak

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Wonder if he’s got an outside chance of playing his way into Croatia’s World Cup plans? Very very unlikely, I know, but any manager would surely be thinking about somebody that clinical.

If Croatia take 26 players he could sneak the final spot.

Had my doubts about him at the start of the season, cause he looked a bit sluggish.

Looks a lot sharper now, holding it up better and his finishing is top drawer.

This is the situation we’ve been hoping for for the last 5 years, someone who can challenge Morelos and even keep him out the first 11, and it has to come at probably Morelos’ last season with us. Typical.

13 goals in his first 16 games for the Club.

Fantastic signing!

Disappoints me when Gio subs him when he is going for a hatrick. Morelos needs game time right enough.

I'd start him against Liverpool. can see him scoring against them. Don't fucking sub him if he gets a brace against them Gio!  

:raging:

I like him despite my initial comments. He seems to be always in the right place at the right time. 
Something I’ve also noticed btw he very rarely lashes it high n wide, or fluffs it up making us shake our heads and go “for fuck sake”. 

long may it continue and here’s hoping Morelos ups his game.