Tillman

Essandoh

He got caught out today, don't think he was prepared for the occassion and the fact we weren't very aggressive in our attack and he was out of position was just a recipe for disaster, we've seen Aribo have a shocking Old Firm debut and Diallo as well, Tillman is yet another, asking a lot to throw in highly rated kids and expect them to hit the ground running with so little going for them in terms of how we play.

I'm majorly annoyed about a lot of things today but I can forgive him for being shite.

7 minutes ago, left winger said:

I think so too.

Couldn’t really give a fuck tbh 

each to their own but canny really imagine any of our nine in a row squad would be having a cossy wee dinner with rattlers hours after a humiliating defeat by them. 

That’s the difference between real winners who get it and the current squad who seem to have no understanding of what’s acceptable 

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Couldn’t really give a fuck tbh 

each to their own but canny really imagine any of our nine in a row squad would be having a cossy wee dinner with rattlers hours after a humiliating defeat by then. 

That’s the difference between real winners who get it and the current squad who seem to have no understanding of what’s acceptable 

I can't really, either, tbh.

I don't buy into your 3rd paragraph, though. It's what happens on the pitch, and training, that determines real winners, not dinner.

Or put in another way, the desire from them, and our lack of desire, to get the ball back into play and get more attacks going, was something that counted today, not dinner.

9 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

He got caught out today, don't think he was prepared for the occassion and the fact we weren't very aggressive in our attack and he was out of position was just a recipe for disaster, we've seen Aribo have a shocking Old Firm debut and Diallo as well, Tillman is yet another, asking a lot to throw in highly rated kids and expect them to hit the ground running with so little going for them in terms of how we play.

I'm majorly annoyed about a lot of things today but I can forgive him for being shite.

Got played out of position, last cunt we should be worrying about.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

I can't really, either, tbh.

I don't buy into your 3rd paragraph, though. It's what happens on the pitch, and training, that determines real winners, not dinner.

Or put in another way, the desire from them, and our lack of desire, to get the ball back into play and get more attacks going, was something that counted today, not dinner.

Whole point missed right there mate we’ll done 😂

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Playing out of position in an environment he’ll never have experienced before given he’s barely played any first team football. 

It’s obvious he’s a talent but development loans never ever work at a club like ours. The demands and expectations are too great. The positive is he can be our player for the next few years if we execute the buyout clause and we’ll benefit from his experience today. 

We shouldn’t be relying on a 20 year old, he should be a guy who starts maybe half our games 

Problem is the recruitment we’ve done, he’s now someone we look to produce week on week.

Boys was thrown in the deep end soon as he scored the header v USG

What I don't get is that we throw Tillman in to all kinds of big games high pressure situations but we don't do the same with our young players who are a similar age such as McCann, Lowry or King. We did the same with Diallo.

23 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Playing out of position in an environment he’ll never have experienced before given he’s barely played any first team football. 

It’s obvious he’s a talent but development loans never ever work at a club like ours. The demands and expectations are too great. The positive is he can be our player for the next few years if we execute the buyout clause and we’ll benefit from his experience today. 

We shouldn’t be relying on a 20 year old, he should be a guy who starts maybe half our games 

Didn’t include him in my team because I’ve seen the movie so often before.

38 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The boy was hung out today. He’s a fucking player and was let down by the coach and fellow players. He’s alright this kid. Defo want to see us sign him permanently. He will learn from this for sure. 

2 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

maybe if he was played in a positive position and not filling in because we bought a 100 metre sprinter. 

i hope the fuck we don't see  3 CDM again in our team. its fucking scandalous and spells trouble.  

I couldnt honestly tell you who celtic’s defensive midfielder was today and yet we play 3, one of whom is 37.

“Aye but he’s only 20”. 

Sick of this pish, or did I imagine teenagers like Johnstone, Parlane, Durrant, ,Ferguson etc not only play in Old Firm games but stand out in them?

“Aye, but he’s not played a lot of first team football”.

Did I imagine 21-year-old Bobby Russell come from Shettleston Juniors and slot seamlessly into our first team?

Maybe examples from years ago, but I would argue football was a lot tougher then, but these young guys stepped up when called upon.

1 minute ago, beararse said:

I couldnt honestly tell you who celtic’s defensive midfielder was today and yet we play 3, one of whom is 37.

Gio has no balls, he is to conservative and doesnt take chances.  we have a much better team than that, we can play attacking football but he is holding us back. its not working in Scotland.  this will continue, we will continue to play boring football. 

aha fuck it im done with him, he will not turn it around. i've no faith in him. he doesnt fill me with confidence and he doesnt fill his players with confidence. the team are playing awful football under him and i can't see it changing. 

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

“Aye but he’s only 20”. 

Sick of this pish, or did I imagine teenagers like Johnstone, Parlane, Durrant, ,Ferguson etc not only play in Old Firm games but stand out in them?

“Aye, but he’s not played a lot of first team football”.

Did I imagine 21-year-old Bobby Russell come from Shettleston Juniors and slot seamlessly into our first team?

Maybe examples from years ago, but I would argue football was a lot tougher then, but these young guys stepped up when called upon.

I'm only 69 but I would have put in a lot more effort against them...

9 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Gio has no balls, he is to conservative and doesnt take chances.  we have a much better team than that, we can play attacking football but he is holding us back. its not working in Scotland.  this will continue, we will continue to play boring football. 

aha fuck it im done with him, he will not turn it around. i've no faith in him. he doesnt fill me with confidence and he doesnt fill his players with confidence. the team are playing awful football under him and i can't see it changing. 

This x 100