*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

12 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Almost feel like we should hold Tillman out because that mongo Porteous will do him.

Toughen the boy up.  He also needs to come to grip with the intensity of our game.  Sauntering about might cut it against St. Johnstone but that's about it. 

8 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

My only real concern re saturday is I have a birthday party at night, and starting to drink at 11am for a 1230pm kick off may not bode well for events later in the day.

Bit of a quandry this one tbh

It's a family doo aswell, if it had been non family, I could just slink into the place, and pitch up in some dark corner, claiming I had learning disabilities.

Go for it. If nothing else you will be on top form for the singsong! 🔴🔵

9 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Toughen the boy up.  He also needs to come to grip with the intensity of our game.  Sauntering about might cut it against St. Johnstone but that's about it. 

The EPL is intense and they don’t let defenders kick the shit out of the opposition like they do in Scotland. It’s a wonder to me why any quality technical player would ever play in Scotland.

13 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

A few thugs aside(get that in every league) it's a complete myth that flair players are constantly getting kicked up and down the park in Scotland 

I can’t think of any player we’ve ever lost to long term injury due to a “hammer thrower”

12 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

There are a few(Porteous/Power etc) but nowhere near what people like to make out

They’re dirty players but I doubt they would ever intentionally injure someone.

It’s the same if we ever sign a Scottish player on a pre contract, there’s usually the odd post saying players will try and end their career before playing for us.

Way to melodramatic, especially considering we’re in a very physical league.

8 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Bet Porteous does not try any shit with  our Big Fucking Croatian.

Colak is like Barisic. Two even tempered dudes who away from the pitch would fuck you up and your whole family if you pissed them off.

Load of shite that is no harm to you mate. It’s a game of football and I doubt Porteous is going to develop a back story into the lives of players he might have to tackle.

Porteous’ main history with any of our players is with Morelos and he’s probably the biggest hot head we have 

On 17/08/2022 at 06:59, The Ibrox Derry said:

Seen Hibs a few times on the telly, they are gash, 4-1 to Rangers, quite confident we will do most teams domestically this season.

I think we are finally back to that level of confidence of pre 2012 events.

Even under Gerrard, there was always niggling doubts in domestic matches.

Thus far this season I have not felt that in any of the games.

If ever there was a post to come back and bite you...

The level of unfounded arrogance and superiority amongst some of our fans is off the chart.

About 9 months ago the same side humiliated us at Hampden.