Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

18 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Went the total opposite of most sportsmen that have a first wean. 

I was thinking this earlier mate had a wee spell before injury last season when he was getting back to his best but since his wean was born apart from that short spell it’s been fucking mostly rotten 

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Wouldn't bother me if he never kicked a ball for us again, his attitude and laziness today was beyond belief,  he's heading down the same road as Carlos Pena, fat lazy prick.

That's a bit harsh our style of football is so boring and predictable we barely created a chance for Morelos today. 

2 hours ago, SPWF said:

Neither of them will get anywhere near a move to Spain ffs :lol: Kent will end up at Championship side and Morelos will go the Middle East for a pay day then retire at 30. 

Every possibility he gets a move to Spain on a free tbh

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

He turned up pre season overweight and unfit, doesn't look interested,  Petulant as fuck when things are not going his way, all he needed to do was buckle down and get himself fitter and sharper, he's done none of those and only played today because Colak was injured.  

I'm aware of that but surely if you're expecting Morelos to be firing then we have to be creating chances for him, I honestly don't remember one chance we created for Morelos today.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

His first touch was awful, his work rate was worse and his petulance was the usual. Stop looking for excuses for him.

I didn't say he performed well I said we created next to nothing for him today. All good strikers rely on good service and if chances aren't being created they'd all struggle. 

31 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I'm aware of that but surely if you're expecting Morelos to be firing then we have to be creating chances for him, I honestly don't remember one chance we created for Morelos today.

Wright created a great chance in the first half and the Morelos attempt was woeful.

7 hours ago, Kylegib said:

Folk still making excuses for a fat waster that’s showing you the utter contempt he has for anyone but himself is beyond baffling to me 

32 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Folk still making excuses for a fat waster that’s showing you the utter contempt he has for anyone but himself is beyond baffling to me 

You’re speaking to the guy who thinks Gerrard is possibly the greatest manager in our clubs history. That’s not even me taking the piss btw that’s literally a quote, Incase you haven’t already seen it 

777F7308-67C1-4A4D-9F43-C94EA92FBD4B.jpeg

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

You’re speaking to the guy who thinks Gerrard is possibly the greatest manager in our clubs history. That’s not even me taking the piss btw that’s literally a quote, Incase you haven’t already seen it 

777F7308-67C1-4A4D-9F43-C94EA92FBD4B.jpeg

:lol: 

crackpot. 

2 hours ago, GA1972 said:

I'm not making excuses for him all I'm saying is any striker would struggle in our team at the moment due to a severe lack of creativity.

11 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

He turned up pre season overweight and unfit, doesn't look interested,  Petulant as fuck when things are not going his way, all he needed to do was buckle down and get himself fitter and sharper, he's done none of those and only played today because Colak was injured.  

Was just waiting for the cunt to do something daft and get a red. 
Waste of fucking space the lazy prick 

I'd have bombed him out long ago. How many times did he have to show us that he was ill disciplined and cared about nobody but himself???

All the copland front lap dogs were all still clapping like performing seals on Wednesday night  when he warmed up 🙄

This waster thinks he's bigger than Rangers and so, it appears, do some of our fans.

1 hour ago, Swagger said:

He’s struggling because he’s fat and uninterested. Hope we can get shot of him 

His attitude and conditioning really needs improving but having a dig at him due to yesterday's performance is harsh considering he received little to no service the whole game. The attitude and conditioning of most players needs improving as it wasn't so long ago we were out running teams in extra time after playing midweek now they struggle to last 90 minutes.