*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Has anyone actually said what’s wrong with Souttar? It’s an absolute joke of a signing in all honesty; Andy Webster part 2.

We need to learn our lesson and stop signing players with a big history of injuries in the hope we can turn that around because our wage bill is held hostage played by them.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Has anyone actually said what’s wrong with Souttar? It’s an absolute joke of a signing in all honesty; Andy Webster part 2.

We need to learn our lesson and stop signing players with a big history of injuries in the hope we can turn that around because our wage bill is held hostage played by them.

Och come on to fuck mate I appreciate your frustrations are from the right place but you simply cannot compare Souttar to Webster :lol: 

Just now, Essandoh said:

Och come on to fuck mate I appreciate your frustrations are from the right place but you simply cannot compare Souttar to Webster :lol: 

The guys just in the door hardly even kicked a ball and is already a long term injury that Gio won’t put a time limit on.

I see nothing to suggest he’s going to be anything other than a permanent sick note.

2 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The guys just in the door hardly even kicked a ball and is already a long term injury that Gio won’t put a time limit on.

I see nothing to suggest he’s going to be anything other than a permanent sick note.

Webster was was apparently whiteying before games out of horrendous levels of anxiety, on top of his long list of injury problems

Souttar’s brother passed away and he got a knock in training

I’m not mentioning the bereavement in a way that would suggest you don’t care about it or would be deliberately insensitive to it, but it’s very special circumstances that he’s had to experience during his start here

37 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

His ability to beat a man, turn sharply and get us up the park quickly should be useful, the problem is he often just gives the ball away in games against better quality opposition. Scottish Cup semi last year was a good example of this, attacks constantly broke down on his side.

True but a lot of his movement was part of what got us further up the park and on top - I accept what he did with the ball wasn’t so hot.

He played a huge part in our equaliser in the last league game at the sty, too.

Really needs to sort out his final ball - timing & delivery.

If he can do that, he’d really be some player.

He’s off the back of one of his best performances last week, while on Tuesday, the likely direct replacement, Matondo, looked just as brain dead as Wright can on occasions.

13 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's pathetic and a regular theme on here, I wonder why some people even bother with football at times if that's how they react to any kind of difficult challenges. 

Some fans are shiting themselves because the rodents are hammering the dross in our league, while they've been doing that, we've negotiated our way through four tough ties to reach the CL, they'll no be battering any cunt once the weekend then midweek games start coming thick and fast.

22 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's pathetic and a regular theme on here, I wonder why some people even bother with football at times if that's how they react to any kind of difficult challenges. 

genuinely think it's a case of always expect the worst and either be right, or pleasantly surprised 

get to gloat either way

41 minutes ago, SPWF said:

What do they give? Nothing at all. We get fleeced at every turn because they know how loyal we are. They’re in for a shock next season if this season goes as expected tbh. 

We will beat those begging, unwashed inbred currupt pricks no matter.

34 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I can somewhat get it during games, none of us are particularly level headed when watching. It's this total build up to negativity just to proclaim they always knew we are shite that is fucking strange. 

20 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Souttar was signed because he was free, relatively cheap wages and fulfils the Scottish quota whilst giving us a decent player when he is fit.

He is an extra body for the Euro squad that we would otherwise not have as we would not be able to register a player not trained in Scotland.

There were fuck all other players of this level of ability who would have cost so little who could be registered.

26 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Absolutely wild. Cunts have us pumped 3-0 and Sands has been red carded and we’ve not even kicked off.

Went there with weaker squads and come back with a result. 

Went there the walking wounded having played tons of games last season and still found them out. Isolate Jota and McGregor and that's half the job done. They've been cut open a few times by every side they've faced, we'd be expecting to get more chances than that and have a goalscorer up top who will be in the position to put chances away.

43 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Absolutely wild. Cunts have us pumped 3-0 and Sands has been red carded and we’ve not even kicked off.

Went there with weaker squads and come back with a result. 

Everytime a think we are going to get beat we win. Everytime a think we are going to win we get beat.

thank me later 

33 minutes ago, HG5 said:

True but a lot of his movement was part of what got us further up the park and on top - I accept what he did with the ball wasn’t so hot.

He played a huge part in our equaliser in the last league game at the sty, too.

Really needs to sort out his final ball - timing & delivery.

If he can do that, he’d really be some player.

He’s off the back of one of his best performances last week, while on Tuesday, the likely direct replacement, Matondo, looked just as brain dead as Wright can on occasions.

That's the gamble of selecting him in a nutshell. No use getting us up the park if the move then breaks down. If he plays, I hope he has the game of his life.