*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, JM1872 said:

Naw you fuck off. The buck stops with the manager. The game at their dump last season, if he didn’t know already going by the game v Hivs at Hampden, these players are capable of performances like this. He’s failed to change it, he’s set us up again like this away to them and it is almost a carbon copy of the game from last season. 

😂 idiot 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t believe we’ve switched off so much. Thinking about it rationally that’s where 2 of the 3 goals come from, it’s honestly shocking and amateur stuff. 

3 shots, 3 goals. Making them look like fucking world beaters by being slow and pondering about

It's unreal. I can't get my head around it. Kent should clear the first one, then we are so slow to react to it. Second one, same issue so to react. Third one - same story. Borna should be passing the centre forward on to Sands and dealing with abada, instead he goes walkabout and Sands is sleeping as to what danger is around him.

Slow, slow, slow.

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

The squad is fine. Collectively today we're sleepwalking and all the key signings in the world won't change that. Up to Gio and his team to sort that out. Slow starting every game this season. 

The squad is clearly not fine or good enough, that's three away first halfs in the league, one shot on target and even that was a penalty, domestically he's fuckin hopeless.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

They’ve absolutely swarmed us, but the frustration for me is that I still don’t think they’re that good.

I think this argument is pretty invalid now.

Much as we hate to admit it, domestically at least, since their new manager come in, they've been excellent. We've shat it.

We’ll get the usual but there’s still a long way to go, they still have to play us at Ibrox.

Nothing shows that with our style of play we can turn them round in head to heads.

I don’t expect us to find glory in the CL the league was always our priority and we’re blowing it already.

Just now, RDB14 said:

I think the Sands at centre back experiment needs to stop too.  He is a good reader of the game and alright on the ball but he is just not a natural centre back.

Well Souttar and Davies aren’t available, Helander is permanently injured and King isn’t ready 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

No quite wanting Gio out but he's got this all wrong.

Funny that Barisic is labelled as a shite bag when he's the only player who's turned up. Big players like Lundstram, Tav, etc haven't showed up.

From the board to management to players we have been short changed.

Also they are just a far superior team to us in every position 

Lost count of Barisic’s pinpoint crosses squandered