Jon McLaughlin

DiamondDan

16 minutes ago, Albeartzzz said:

Surely to fuck got to be a popular opinion. McLaughlin can never play for us again as far as I’m concerned and this is hours after I’ve calmed down.

The loss was not his fault, but I have no confidence in him. 

We should have brought a keeper in ñ during the transfer window.

Not read the thread so something similar might have been said already.

McLaughlin doesn't have the character, heart, fire or personality to be our No1.

I said this in a group chat last week and I'm sorry if it sounds bad but he's too fucking boring and doesn't seem to have the fire in him.

Aye, we have a history of goalies who are also a bit wild and I'm not suggesting that's what we should be going for.

But sign a proper keeper please Rangers ffs.

McLaughlin looks like a police officer at best or a cunt who works in an IKEA warehouse at worst.

I'd bring AMcG back in for Wednesday even then would it resolve the outfield issues constantly causing problems as in the main they have been of their own making over the next three days doubtful.

Management have given themselves little room for manoeuvre at a time of the season when we should be getting into our stride the last two games have been a shitshow in terms.of goals shipped ,imo of the five this week four coming off basic errors that have been there all season .

10 hours ago, Albeartzzz said:

Surely to fuck got to be a popular opinion. McLaughlin can never play for us again as far as I’m concerned and this is hours after I’ve calmed down.

Feel exactly the same this morning , guy should never play for us again. 

12 hours ago, left winger said:

He's never a number 1 for a club like ours. If we need a keeper to make half a dozen good saves every week, then yeah. But we need a keeper to be pretty quiet, then make saves he's no business making - match winning saves. Don't think he's that keeper.

spot on