The other mob

MisterC

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

See fat man is already starting to complain about his players struggling to cope 😂

They can rest wen they are 40 ,

The World Cup coming to dig them out the shit .Could be a plus that they have a longer than normal run of games post Xmas .

6 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

They're facing unique challenges far greater than anyone else the poor souls - 4 midweek games already you know. It's no fair so it's no...........

"Celts have played 13 games in all competitions so far this season, including three already this month. we're on 17 including 4 high pressure, high stakes CL qualifiers

Postecoglou reckons the heavy schedule has been a factor in Jota’s ‘muscular’ issue and ‘fatigue’ and added: “I think we are going to have a few of these issues going forward, and we are going to have to juggle the squad.” Jota's played 939  minutes (15h 39m) of game time in 10 weeks with a weekend off when the Queen passed and an  international break and he's fatigued??? Whatever happened to "we don't stop" 

The Hoops have a further TEN games to play before November 12, when the season breaks for the World Cup finals. Yep so do we 

celtic’s recent displays have been patchy and Postecoglou added: “We have 13 games, and then you look at the level of games that you have got to play.

“We played Wednesday night in Leipzig and got home on Thursday at 3am, then we played again at lunchtime on Saturday.

“I think it is too much of a burden.”

Asked about training- ground time following the Leipzig tie in Germany, the Celts boss said: “Zero.”

“If you want top-level performances, you need, as in any other profession, the people who are the most important, the players, to be able to recover if you want to maintain performances. I think we have 13 games in 44 days.

“It’s impossible for us, or for any other club for that matter, to maintain a level of performance with that workload. You should try getting to the end of the season, not the start, and playing 14 games in 49 days (5 of which went to extra time adding 2.5 hours of game time with tired legs) and included 2 old firms, EL QFx2, SFx2 and Final and SC  SF and Final

It's been mentioned before that this smarmy cunt doesn't like pressure, it's up to us to apply some and keep applying it. I could be proven wrong but I think they could implode

It's all his own fault mate his "style" will run players into the ground without 3 or 4 days recovery it's impossible for the body to keep going at that intensity doesn't matter how fit you get 😂

Nobody in the media questions him either. Like why is Hart sprinting to get the ball to take goalkicks I've never seen shite like it before from any of the top champions league managers it's bonkers 😂

50 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Find it amusing we've just had a international fortnight a free weekend because of the queen's death. Now he's starting to moan. 

The cunts team can't play at that intensity twice a week. He hasn't another way of playing either 

Maybe it’s an East Asian thing .Whenever Iv seem a Japanese or Korean team play they do look to play with a lot of energy .Dont think you can get away with it in any of the European leagues as it’s a bit more physical.

59 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

They're facing unique challenges far greater than anyone else the poor souls - 4 midweek games already you know. It's no fair so it's no...........

"Celts have played 13 games in all competitions so far this season, including three already this month. we're on 17 including 4 high pressure, high stakes CL qualifiers

Postecoglou reckons the heavy schedule has been a factor in Jota’s ‘muscular’ issue and ‘fatigue’ and added: “I think we are going to have a few of these issues going forward, and we are going to have to juggle the squad.” Jota's played 939  minutes (15h 39m) of game time in 10 weeks with a weekend off when the Queen passed and an  international break and he's fatigued??? Whatever happened to "we don't stop" 

The Hoops have a further TEN games to play before November 12, when the season breaks for the World Cup finals. Yep so do we 

celtic’s recent displays have been patchy and Postecoglou added: “We have 13 games, and then you look at the level of games that you have got to play.

“We played Wednesday night in Leipzig and got home on Thursday at 3am, then we played again at lunchtime on Saturday.

“I think it is too much of a burden.”

Asked about training- ground time following the Leipzig tie in Germany, the Celts boss said: “Zero.”

“If you want top-level performances, you need, as in any other profession, the people who are the most important, the players, to be able to recover if you want to maintain performances. I think we have 13 games in 44 days.

“It’s impossible for us, or for any other club for that matter, to maintain a level of performance with that workload. You should try getting to the end of the season, not the start, and playing 14 games in 49 days (5 of which went to extra time adding 2.5 hours of game time with tired legs) and included 2 old firms, EL QFx2, SFx2 and Final and SC  SF and Final

It's been mentioned before that this smarmy cunt doesn't like pressure, it's up to us to apply some and keep applying it. I could be proven wrong but I think they could implode

Looks like he’s looking for excuses already .Evert team playing group stage football has had to play the same Im or even more .

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

It's all his own fault mate his "style" will run players into the ground without 3 or 4 days recovery it's impossible for the body to keep going at that intensity doesn't matter how fit you get 😂

Nobody in the media questions him either. Like why is Hart sprinting to get the ball to take goalkicks I've never seen shite like it before from any of the top champions league managers it's bonkers 😂

Laugh like fuck every time I see him sprinting to the edge of the box. Keep expecting him to run 100 mts and score a touchdown. 😂

6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Find it amusing we've just had a international fortnight a free weekend because of the queen's death. Now he's starting to moan. 

The cunts team can't play at that intensity twice a week. He hasn't another way of playing either 

a free weekend they were up in arms about ...

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

More injuries tonight for the scum would be lovely. 

Thats all im interested in. Will break "Ange". I want them to be in touching distance of a result all night and then get their hearts broken at the very last kick of the ball. Not only will they be broken physically, but also mentally.

1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

Where’s the so called atmosphere they have? Ibrox blows them cunts out the water. Not even comparable. 

Aye genuinely just sounds like generic noise you hear from most clubs in Europe, complete with drums plus you can make out a bit of bigotry now and again.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Erm both did have a game to catch up? 

After last weeks midweek game, st Johnstone had played the most games in the league, and now Hibs are on 10 with half the league on 9.

Timings a coincidence though I’m sure. 

Just now, Scott-RFC said:

After last weeks midweek game, st Johnstone had played the most games in the league, and now Hibs are on 10 with half the league on 9.

Timings a coincidence though I’m sure. 

The super computer deals with all things football in Scotland.