The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Wow I can’t believe how amazing they are and now completely out, I feel for ange and the boys, they’ve been swashbuckling, so positive and an absolute joy to watch.

you done Scotland proud bhoys  

Also need to congratulate them on stopping their joint record of 7 straight home Champions League game defeats in a row. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Wow I can’t believe how amazing they are and now completely out, I feel for ange and the boys, they’ve been swashbuckling, so positive and an absolute joy to watch.

😀hartson said they were good, tactics spot on , jap was good😀😀😀

fat bastard😀

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Something inside so strong 

5 minutes ago, aird said:

Did I hear that correctly. Have they not won at home in the champions league in 9 years? :lol:

Sure i read earlier that their goal tonight was the first home goal they had scored in the Champions League since their glorious 1-2 victorious defeat against Bayern Munich B team 🤣

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The post you quoted was talking about Real topping the group.

😂 That actually makes sense. This was the exchange I replied to so you can understand why I originally thought it was about Shakhtar.

I think Shakhtar just need a draw to finish 3rd at worst.

With Madrid getting beat they need to win the last game to top the group so no fucking about in the last game 

13 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Hartson is distraught. Up ye Baldy. 

He genuinely always comes across as thick and deluded . Like he genuinely believes every bit of over the top propaganda that comes out of that cesspit and is gutted when things don’t unfold as they should in his mind . Just like every genuine Celtic fan in the land 

Sutton you can at least tell says what he does with the whole aim of getting a rise and creating a reaction through social media etc without actually believing fully what he is saying 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Nae danger they had Russian flags held up next to the away support :lol:

Best support in world fitba eh? 

Old pictures, in 1 of them you can see New Balance sponsorship in the background, must have been from the last time they played Shakhtar

3 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Like he genuinely believes every bit of over the top propaganda that comes out of that cesspit and is gutted when things don’t unfold as they should in his mind . Just like every genuine celtic fan in the land 

Like minded. Have been saying the same thing for years, that they long ago started to believe their own propaganda, especially after the best part of a decade of unchallenged dominance where they cantered to so called victory in a one horse raced League. 55 and the death of Terry Munro was a massive shock for Them, one that we should have capitalized on, yet shamefully let slip to the point that we are now looking at several years of dominance from Them domestically unless there is a quick, dramatic, but quite frankly, extremely unlikely change in our Clubs' directorship and team management.