The other mob

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

We were awful last week but still controlled the game it wasn’t that livi were good and but for lundstram having a square head we’d have won it.

This is the worst I can remember this league being,I think every cunt apart from the Arabs have been in third place at one time or another.

It's like the 02/03 season gulf is enormous. If we can stick with it and turn the tide in old firms we have a chance. If not we will finish 10 behind 

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

It's like the 02/03 season gulf is enormous. If we can stick with it and turn the tide in old firms we have a chance. If not we will finish 10 behind 

Agreed. No chance we're winning the league without, at least, beating them twice and drawing. 

They've spent 45 million on that squad, they ain't dropping points outside of us. 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Agreed. No chance we're winning the league without, at least, beating them twice and drawing. 

They've spent 45 million on that squad, they ain't dropping points outside of us. 

Nah they are a confident hungry team who don't spill points from not being up for it and the others don't have the quality to beat them otherwise. At the very least we need 6 from the 9 available but your probably right about 7.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Nah they are a confident hungry team who don't spill points from not being up for it and the others don't have the quality to beat them otherwise. At the very least we need 6 from the 9 available but your probably right about 7.

Aye I'd say at least 7, definetely, which makes the odds of winning the league that much smaller unless the board splash cash in January which we know won't happen. 

15 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

...after we beat them 5-0 obvs..

The thing is that overturning a 2-0 defeat might well have been possible on one of our good nights with everything going our way. We came back from 2-0 against USG who are cruising their Europa League group so, with Ibrox rocking, almost anything is possible.

But the last couple of goals make it virtually impossible.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

The thing is that overturning a 2-0 defeat might well have been possible on one of our good nights with everything going our way. We came back from 2-0 against USG who are cruising their Europa League group so, with Ibrox rocking, almost anything is possible.

But the last couple of goals make it virtually impossible.

I think we'll be lucky to get a draw, no Lundstram but you never know with us.

3 hours ago, KingBazza75 said:

Is it just me that hates the “looking down on the Rangers” song they sing? Irritates the life out of me

Never be looking down at us ya fucking midden 

35 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

ffs the amount of sellic cum guzzling in this thread is embarrassing 

Listen... the "uber fan" approach with "sellic cum guzzling" comments is fucking tiresome.. they are winning most games and we are struggling. People are quite rightly worried. Stop burying your head in the sand for fuck sakes!!

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

Listen... the "uber fan" approach with "sellic cum guzzling" comments is fucking tiresome.. they are winning most games and we are struggling. People are quite rightly worried. Stop burying your head in the sand for fuck sakes!!

i'd rather worry about my own team rather than cream myself over them thank you

if we get our act together it wont matter how much you love them

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

They lost 2-0 at St Mirren and got a highly fortunate 95th minute winner at St Johnstone

11 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

We ALL worry about our own team, trust me. Nobody loves "them" - fucking hell.

seriously!! try we have people saying their football tops are amazing, we have people on here saying their players are class and we have people on here saying they play 'real' football

aye tell me again that's not a love in