The other mob

MisterC

10 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

Say what you like, their propaganda is absolutely first class. On that news feed thing I've seen articles about refs, how we always have more penalties than them, red cards yellows etc. Worst part is everyone believes their shit. 

Then you show them cold hard facts and it's all made up to suit our fucking agenda.

Who believes their shit, rab? :lol:

Theres literally no cunt that listens to or takes them serious outside of their own support and the pundits who support them 

On 13/01/2023 at 10:56, plymouthranger said:

Seen Giakoumakis has gone from an £8million fee to a £2.5million loan to buy deal in the space of 24 hours. 

Mental how nobody outwith this country rates their galaticos seriously

I genuinely think its a wrong move for Celtic getting rid of Giakoumakis. Might come back and bite them in the arse.

20 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

fat horrible sleekit disgusting bastard sounds like he smokes 60 capstan full strength and just stepped out his iron lung.
He actaully gives me the boak and not sure if i've heard any longer than 10 seconds till i can turn him off.

He is a cure for premature ejaculation....

On 13/01/2023 at 10:56, plymouthranger said:

Seen Giakoumakis has gone from an £8million fee to a £2.5million loan to buy deal in the space of 24 hours. 

Mental how nobody outwith this country rates their galaticos seriously

Weird that they're letting him go tbh. Hopefully they don't replace him and Kyogo gets injured for 3/4 months. 

Southampton supposedly interested in Maeda as well. 

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

Weird that they're letting him go tbh. Hopefully they don't replace him and Kyogo gets injured for 3/4 months. 

Southampton supposedly interested in Maeda as well. 

He has wanted out since the summer because apparently they gave him a verbal promise that after a year if he proved himself they’d give him a new contract to increase his wages but they broke their promise. 

31 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He has wanted out since the summer because apparently they gave him a verbal promise that after a year if he proved himself they’d give him a new contract to increase his wages but they broke their promise. 

They’ve got some habit of breaking promises with players, did the same with Boyata too promising him he could go to the EPL. Then they thought he’d renew with them. :lol:

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

They’ve got some habit of breaking promises with players, did the same with Boyata too promising him he could go to the EPL. Then they thought he’d renew with them. :lol:

Think they done similar with Dembele, Edouard and Ntcham. IIRC did Dembele not put out several tweets alluding to that after he left them?