The other mob

MisterC

25 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Something feels a bit off with them at the minute. I was expecting a big transfer fund for Rodgers when he was announced, their signings suggest he's had little to no input. 

Can't quite put my finger on it but I think it's fair to say he's going in to this season without his say on the squad. Hopefully it all ends up blowing up. 

I agree and put it down to the Lieswell influence. He does not like Rodgers.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

I agree and put it down to the Lieswell influence. He does not like Rodgers.

From the looks of it not the only one with the way there wank brigade are acting up. 

Hopefully it's all setting them up for disaster.

2 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Something feels a bit off with them at the minute. I was expecting a big transfer fund for Rodgers when he was announced, their signings suggest he's had little to no input. 

Can't quite put my finger on it but I think it's fair to say he's going in to this season without his say on the squad. Hopefully it all ends up blowing up. 

I tend to agree with this. Lawell vs Rodgers I think. Rodgers does tend to waste a shitload of cash on pish so its probably something to do with this.

22 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Anything other than a strong start will see Brenda under major pressure from the smelly bastards, first few games could see it hit gas mark 6 😂

All the more reason we need to hit the ground running and keep the pressure on them.

9 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Anyone would think they're ring fencing as much money as they can as a provision against some upcoming event.

18 hours ago, superallysbears said:
18 hours ago, Brackley said:

All the more reason we need to hit the ground running and keep the pressure on them.

Agree 💯% we need to keep our side of the bargain.

There is supreme confidence among many  of the mutants that they are going to wipe the floor domestically, having got the idea into their heads that they are so far in front of us that we can be dismissed as a threat. If (a very big small word is if) our practically whole new team is able to gel quickly and hit the ground running as said above, then things could get very  interesting very quickly with that mhob and their relationship with Brenda and the Piggery Board.

We all saw how quickly the Car Park Mhob turned violent when it became obvious that Terry Munro was on his last legs, given the ill feeling still felt by many to Rodgers among them, especially the GB pricks, then it will not take much for the sharks to start flying again.

As you said though, it is up to us to do our business and let the rest take care of itself.

4 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

There is supreme confidence among many  of the mutants that they are going to wipe the floor domestically, having got the idea into their heads that they are so far in front of us that we can be dismissed as a threat. If (a very big small word is if) our practically whole new team is able to gel quickly and hit the ground running as said above, then things could get very  interesting very quickly with that mhob and their relationship with Brenda and the Piggery Board.

We all saw how quickly the Car Park Mhob turned violent when it became obvious that Terry Munro was on his last legs, given the ill feeling still felt by many to Rodgers among them, especially the GB pricks, then it will not take much for the sharks to start flying again.

As you said though, it is up to us to do our business and let the rest take care of itself.

My office is the exact same with the smelly cunts. They are writing us off on similar levels to the 55 season. It’s imperative we get off to a good start and put some pressure on them. 

3 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

:britney:

FB_IMG_1691015007980.jpg

Always amazing that this Meccano Set Shit hole always seems to be voted second best stadium in the world (after the Brox obviously:UK:

Take away the atmosphere (which is also over-rated) and it's nowhere near even the top 20 in Britain.

30 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Always amazing that this Meccano Set Shit hole always seems to be voted second best stadium in the world (after the Brox obviously:UK:

Take away the atmosphere (which is also over-rated) and it's nowhere near even the top 20 in Britain.

It's a truly awful stadium, forget the rivalry and blue tinted specks for a minute it is an absolute abomination to look at!

They create a loud atmosphere on European nights the same way we do and no one can deny that, both stadiums are known world wide for their atmospheres, but as far as the aesthetics go both grounds are worlds apart.