The other mob

MisterC

3 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

We’ve just sold Kamara to them for over half that and he’s pish, O’Reilly is a better play and at 21 is best part of 6 years younger than Glen. 

£10million is probably below what he’s worth sadly 

Kamara is pish?  oh really :lol::lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Say what you want about Kamara, but on his day his is a fucking much better player that that tramp.

Wow caim down bud :lol: you totally  missed the point of  my post  mate,  the other poster I was replying to said Kamara was pish not me ffs

Of course he is much better than O really ffs :lol:

26 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’re given a script.

Did he say he wanted too play CL football

Of course they are given a script,

Don't know if it's true but I  heard years ago they asked Niasmith when they tried to sign him if he would  read a script to say he always wanted to join them before he signed for us and he told them to do one

1 hour ago, Cooperson said:

Of course they are given a script,

Don't know if it's true but I  heard years ago they asked Niasmith when they tried to sign him if he would  read a script to say he always wanted to join them before he signed for us and he told them to do one

I don’t know how the idiots don’t see through it. Every signing is the same. Always wanted to play for them, posters on the wall, watched every game growing up….its sad. 

6 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I don’t know how the idiots don’t see through it. Every signing is the same. Always wanted to play for them, posters on the wall, watched every game growing up….its sad. 

They are a  cult, like their belief, it's the  peado way

On 31/08/2023 at 18:36, GOAT said:

I thought we would take points off Ajax last season so that’s answers that question eh.  

Kinda sums up what people think regarding their group.....we took fuck all off Ajax....you think the same with them and Feyenoord at this stage

46 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I do think Beale says too much sometimes but I think it’s great he came out and said we turned down Palma. If him, the filth, and his agent want to pretend he snubbed us, we should set the record straight. 

Should have done it after Sunday though.

Old firm weekend so what do we get as per usual? An ex Tim slagging off the refs AGAIN. Like clockwork. 
This weeks prick is Stubbs. 
"He basically ran past me and said, 'While I'm refereeing, you'll never get a penalty against Rangers."

So….it didn’t happen then 

3 hours ago, rangersross said:

I do think Beale says too much sometimes but I think it’s great he came out and said we turned down Palma. If him, the filth, and his agent want to pretend he snubbed us, we should set the record straight. 

I’m not so sure about setting the record straight on stuff like that, The fact Beale has said he turned down the chance to sign Palma could come back to bite him on the arse if he turns out to be a good signing for them and God forbid if he actually scores against us tomorrow.

6 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Old firm weekend so what do we get as per usual? An ex Tim slagging off the refs AGAIN. Like clockwork. 
This weeks prick is Stubbs. 
"He basically ran past me and said, 'While I'm refereeing, you'll never get a penalty against Rangers."

So….it didn’t happen then 

Would have been right their street and all over the media at the time if it actually happened .It would also have been great content for their “anybody but local club” video .Since he’s just saying it now it’s 100pc lies and 100pc sinister