The other mob

MisterC

57 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

Political messages aside for a moment does it not look like they are trying to argue that the club and the PLC are 2 separate things? 👀

20231011_120036.thumb.jpg.bf5ab9c7f02971bb7b40e54de326222b.jpg

They won’t get away with using sport as a vehicle for political purposes ,They can fight their clubs board and the SFA as much as they want .UEFA and FIFA will stop it .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They won’t get away with using sport as a vehicle for political purposes ,They can fight their clubs board and the SFA as much as they want .UEFA and FIFA will stop it .

Think they’ve been emboldened with their club paying fines for previous banners in recent seasons but now it’s all kicking off and given what we are seeing on our television screens on a daily basis I think UEFA will act if this continues into their next CL game, Doubt we’ll hear a peep from SFA though.

12 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They've been fined by UEFA dozens of times and continue to act the same way.

24 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

They've been fined by UEFA dozens of times and continue to act the same way.

This time they have seriously crossed a line though .Something very fresh and ongoing they are protesting against .

27 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think they’ve been emboldened with their club paying fines for previous banners in recent seasons but now it’s all kicking off and given what we are seeing on our television screens on a daily basis I think UEFA will act if this continues into their next CL game, Doubt we’ll hear a peep from SFA though.

SFA won’t do anything ,Hide behind the Strict Liability.Any bringing the game into disrepute charge ended the minute the half arsed online apology came from the club .

18 hours ago, Wafflesniffer said:

"celtic was born out of famine and oppression, a product of colonial rule, death and the mass displacement of people. It is because of this history that celtic fans are renowned for their empathy and solidarity; consistently siding with the oppressed and destitute."

:lol:

They are fuckin nuts. Some scum fans supported the Nazis and their park was subsequently closed for a period. Only catholics were allowed on the scum board for about their first 100 years. Open to all my fuckin arse

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They don't seem to understand it was Hamas, who they support, that attacked Israel and it's people. Half wits.

According to reports Bernard Cowan,the Jewish guy from Newton Mearns who was among the victims,was a supporter of that mob.

7 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Tell that to the 2 and a half thousand butchered by Republicans during the troubles.

Again no intention to demean anyone here but the Irish voice is nowhere near as loud and powerful as the Jewish one.

It's like picking a fight between Luxembourg and America, one you get away with the other you are fucked.

Again I'm saying that with respect to the dead mentioned. 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Tbh, from what I've seen of that fella, questionable footballing trips notwithstanding, he's relatively reasonable. If we had more like him, and fewer Hamas and Netanyahus, I think we'd get nearer a peace solution.

Quite easy to understand his attitude towards the question in the grander context he experiences.

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

Tbh, from what I've seen of that fella, questionable footballing trips notwithstanding, he's relatively reasonable. If we had more like him, and fewer Hamas and Netanyahus, I think we'd get nearer a peace solution.

Quite easy to understand his attitude towards the question in the grander context he experiences.

Fuck him and the athletic wing.