The other mob

MisterC

4 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They'll panic buy big time in the January market especially if we're ahead of them come the break. 

Hopefully it will be wasted millions on more Rodgers shite. 

We just need to make sure we get our own recruitment spot on. Priority for me being a striker.

I think they will overpay for players in Jan.. that will really set them off if they turn out to be duds :lol: 

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

78BC7B40-C9C5-4A34-9F3E-457D3106EED4.thumb.jpeg.343631bb04399035679286e1548964e2.jpeg

They’re absolutely shiting it

i'll tell you what i'd love for 'ange' to go back to them we where shit domestically when he was here he got such an easy ride clement would just ragdoll him and you'll see him lose the rag and the orcs turn on him like they always do with everyone they put on a pedestal and it'll break their hearts :lol:

24 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

That's just stupid tbh

i dont think so, he got lucky with a few of his japanese signings one especially that was allowed to run amok by teams that didnt expect it but he also got a load of shite in now teams know how these players play and can compensate 

i can't see him replicating it again because i dont think anyone from down south will look to him and say 'yup i'l take a massive pay cut and play in a two horse league for him' and as for any japanese player that wants to come play for him bring it as he brought the best he could from there

they hold him in such esteem it would be better than watching lennon fail when we gub him

15 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i dont think so, he got lucky with a few of his japanese signings one especially that was allowed to run amok by teams that didnt expect it but he also got a load of shite in now teams know how these players play and can compensate 

i can't see him replicating it again because i dont think anyone from down south will look to him and say 'yup i'l take a massive pay cut and play in a two horse league for him' and as for any japanese player that wants to come play for him bring it as he brought the best he could from there

they hold him in such esteem it would be better than watching lennon fail when we gub him

I thought Postecoglou would struggle down there but he hasn't tbh. Brenda looks to have been a downgrade rather than an upgrade they were spouting before he came back.

25 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

He’s a good coach, there’s no sense talking shite about it. He has Spurs playing decent football aswell and pretty sure he won manager of the month the first 3 months of the season there 

Keep him away from celtic to fuck 

40 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Makes absolutely no sense to actively want them to upgrade their manager 

The lucky but is embarrassing