The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Think he's been picked for the larger group, but it has to be whittled down yet.

He's great current form, but i suppose it depends who else in that position, Mane, Sarr etc ...

They have some good players but if you look outwith the first 11 hes well worth a place in the squad. Saying that Im probs no the Senegalese fitba expert I think I am 🤣

3 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Japan and South Korea will be expected to go far in it, and will be kept apart until the final if they win their respective groups. Potentially without 3 of their best players and first and second choice striker for 3 league games.

Honestly, I'd be happy with either scenario. I'd expect them to drop points as a result of us having scoreboard pressure and having to play the games in a couple of months - or because of the missing players. 

3 hours ago, Siam69 said:

We'll lose some to the ACON as well, Sima at least, Dessers as well maybe?

Dessers in their provisional 40 man squad according to this https://leadership.ng/full-list-nff-unveils-40-man-provisional-squad-for-afcon-2023/ but cant see him being picked over some of the other names there tbh.

5 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Another quote,"Don't like it being abused when you happily dish it out. Why don't you go back to mordor you fucking gargoyle"

Looks like that last dribble of spunk after a 4 chug Sunday