The other mob

MisterC

39 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

There's always a check.

It takes them 10 minutes to check an offside when there’s clear daylight between the attacker and the defender

If the play is waved on 10 seconds after the incident then there isn’t a check 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

It takes them 10 minutes to check an offside when there’s clear daylight between the attacker and the defender

If the play is waved on 10 seconds after the incident then there isn’t a check 

The VAR referee checks if there's a clear and obvious error. If he thinks there has been it gets passed to the ref. Offsides are a bit different to a foul.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Actually I am very happy atm, I fancy St Mirren to knock celtic out of the cup at the weekend and us to go top of the league next Wednesday. 

Me being happy is what allows me to laugh at your wee meltdown over this result of theirs tonight that required two penalties 

I'm not having a meltdown of any sort. Yes, we have clawed back 7 points but we should be about 8 points clear with proper decisions, especially in the two Old Firm games. I've never once said tonight that they weren't penalties, (dubious maybe) but if VAR is going to look at one, then they must at least look at Boyle's since there was contact. That once again shows the conspiracy. Sky showed one replay I think. 

I said at the time it doesn't look like we can win the league. I didn't mean it on merit. We are by far the better team now, but the refs are having a huge say in keeping this league close. We should be well in front, not just happy about possibly going on top next Wednesday on GD.

Read social media and you will see quite an opposite opinion than yours.

As for you, lay off posters if you don't like the retaliation. You seem to have a go at about ten different people every day. Must make you feel big.

7 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

How do you watch a game where they have needed 2 penalties to win against a shocking Hibs side and come to the conclusion that we'll never win the league? 😂

They have players coming back, by the way. Hatate is probably their best player outside that american.

34 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

They have players coming back, by the way. Hatate is probably their best player outside that american.

Aye hopefully they continue to pick up niggles. If they return in 4 weeks it’s a big boost for them. Probably 2 best players in the league outside of Butland.

If they keep picking up niggles we’re heavy favourites 

Rangers will be top next week after we take 4 or 5 from managerless County. Even corrupt refs cannot stop that. However if you think it is bad now with pressure being put on officials by everyone connected to Savco wait until after we go top. I can see multiple pens for them,reds for opposition players and i honestly believe we will only get a penalty if it is a meaningless one,for example if we are 3 or 4 up. No way do we get the 90th min pen the  filth got. With some it's simple corruption with others it's a mind thing of being terrified to give something for us or against them. If we are to win 56 we better be prepared to blow majority of teams out the water because we will be getting hee haw if the match is tight.

4 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Rangers will be top next week after we take 4 or 5 from managerless County. Even corrupt refs cannot stop that. However if you think it is bad now with pressure being put on officials by everyone connected to Savco wait until after we go top. I can see multiple pens for them,reds for opposition players and i honestly believe we will only get a penalty if it is a meaningless one,for example if we are 3 or 4 up. No way do we get the 90th min pen the  filth got. With some it's simple corruption with others it's a mind thing of being terrified to give something for us or against them. If we are to win 56 we better be prepared to blow majority of teams out the water because we will be getting hee haw if the match is tight.

Keep the heid mate, we're winning this league.

6 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Why not ? We had goal chopped off at ibrox against them for nothing

no penalty given at girodome for the blatant handball 

expecting similar decision at ibrox for them next game that’s the way it goes in this cesspit 

Because they are an absolute nailed on cert to drop points very soon again. 

I'm in no doubt now that we will win this title. 

Something very wrong at parkhead and it's all coming to a head very soon.

1 hour ago, dee9 said:

Because they are an absolute nailed on cert to drop points very soon again. 

I'm in no doubt now that we will win this title. 

Something very wrong at parkhead and it's all coming to a head very soon.

I agree. Although I’d really like for their luck to run out ASAP to speed up the timplosion👍🏻