The other mob

MisterC

22 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

And when they said they will talk to all the kids in the team he is coaching. 

Fucking hell man, Grim! My wee boy plays for a football team and I genuinely don’t know what I’d do if I found out the coach was a nonce. Fucking horrible thought actually!!!

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Was reading that Jamesy cunt changed his name when he moved from Glasgow to Fife. Pretty sure that was the same reason Peter Martin changed from McGuire as he got done for being a sexual deviant.

Wasn’t Peter martins name changed because he ran or helped run a fenian bus and was trying to get into the media? 

6 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Wasn’t Peter martins name changed because he ran or helped run a soap dodgers bus and was trying to get into the media? 

Aye I knew he used to run a tarrier bus but quite a few folk I know said he got done for some sex attack on a burd. 👍🏻

13 hours ago, B1872 said:

I honestly think that cunt is in the majority of celtic supporters tbh!

you aint kidding when i moved out to the east end i had to work with loads of them and had more than a few words to say when they mentioned wee lassies also got a shock just how open they'd say something incestuous

fuck got into a conversation with one about films ffs and he just mentioned he watched ghost that weekend with his maw and when it finished they where holding each other and gave each other 'a look' 

41 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

you aint kidding when i moved out to the east end i had to work with loads of them and had more than a few words to say when they mentioned wee lassies also got a shock just how open they'd say something incestuous

fuck got into a conversation with one about films ffs and he just mentioned he watched ghost that weekend with his maw and when it finished they where holding each other and gave each other 'a look' 

Fucksakes mate, boaking here. Aaarrghh! 

That manky bastard seemed quite calm and knew the script when his missus appeared.
Also looked quite content in the back of plods van.
Make sure you know what team the coach supports before you leave your kids in their care.
The fenian supporters association sponsors this particular jtfa sectarian paedo club for kids. 
Would be interesting to know if the fenian parent club sponsored them and the coaches. 
Just one disgusting creepy bastard in a cast of thousands dragged up to support a club that should be bulldozed into histories dustbin.