The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

See the scums won't go for anything under 30 million super dooper player hasn't even made his national team 🫢😂

Looking at who was called up instead, he absolutely should have been.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Looking at who was called up instead, he absolutely should have been.

According to the Denmark manager he picked six better midfielders lol, I've avoided the media like fuck but the outrage on this one from the scum sycophants is pleasing me no end.

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

According to the Denmark manager he picked six better midfielders lol, I've avoided the media like fuck but the outrage on this one from the scum sycophants is pleasing me no end.

It's more Denmark fans raging that guys who aren't even playing football much are going, seen a tweet that all 6 of their midfielders don't even combine for the same assists/goals this season. :lol:

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

It's more Denmark fans raging that guys who aren't even playing football much are going, seen a tweet that all 6 of their midfielders don't even combine for the same assists/goals this season. :lol:

No doubt, add in the tarriers nose being out of joint because he's not on show in Germany potentially keeping any premium lower than it might have been 👌

58 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

TBH the only one you could argue he had a chance to go over was Delaney.

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

TBH the only one you could argue he had a chance to go over was Delaney.

I wouldn’t even call it an argument, Delaney has barely played for Anderlecht.

I’m not bothered that he’s not called up though, couldn’t give a fuck about him or Denmark.

On 30/05/2024 at 16:40, superallysbears said:

See the scums won't go for anything under 30 million super dooper player hasn't even made his national team 🫢😂

I hope he leaves them this summer, and I don't care if they get big money for him. He's been pivotal for them this year and I wouldn't trust Rodgers to replace him with anyone better 

6 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

I hope he leaves them this summer, and I don't care if they get big money for him. He's been pivotal for them this year and I wouldn't trust Rodgers to replace him with anyone better 

An injury to put him out for the season before they sell, would be preferable.

8 hours ago, Fear no foe said:

They won't sign better than him regardless of how much money they spend, players of that ability don't come to Scotland, the best us and them can hope for is to attract players who can get to that level, so what they get for him is irrelevant to me, they'll be weaker next season in that position, and that's all that matters.

See they are eyeing up bayerns backup keeper Daniel Peretz. An Israeli no less. Surely there’s no chance he’d even contemplate going there given what happened with Biton & Abada 

17 hours ago, aird said:

:lol:

Any Israel player would be absolutely mental to go there. The player and his family would be hounded by the celtic support from the moment they joined until the day they left - even then they’d probably still get abuse years later.

I was going to say the same, Bernado looks a bit of a sausage, Idah has looked dangerous against us when I’ve seen him but seems a bit steep for they 2, not money they would likely recover.