The other mob

MisterC

Just got on in the last 15 mins. Posted already on another topic but I'll post this here since its on my mind.

Since that shit show ended yesterday I have never seen that lot celebrate something so much but in such a nasty horrible way also. Got the usual texts from people who Support that lot giving it Billy big balls but all of the messages where very aggressive. I obviously ignore them but thought to myself clearly on the piss. Headed into work today also and some of the shite I had to endure also was ridiculous. At first I sort of laughed it off hoping it would end but it went on and on and on. 

Every where I look and the stuff I am reading they have took Yesterday's win as a title win. There socials are acting like its a title win. There Managers categorising our Manager with previous duds he has faced like Murty etc. 

I actually think them watching us get a decent manager go into Last 16 of Europa and lift that league cup was crushing them and yesterday was a release of acting like scummy fucking wrong yins (normal I suppose).

I really do hope someone at the club gathers all this pish and slaps it on the table of people running the club and it drip feeds throughout the hole club about how they scum cunts think this is done. Friend in work told me the Celtic youtube channel had celebration highlights from after the game.

If we win our games in hand it will be 2pts and still half a season and to play them twice? If any of our fans acted like that yesterday I would have said cmon to fuck. 

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Tilio, Oh, Yang, Hatate and Maeda all called up for Asian Cup. How long before they start calling for games to be called off? 😂

Why not the best one tho ffs

7 hours ago, MacBoyd said:

Why not the best one tho ffs

Bit of a strange one that, I know he's not in the best of form but the two strikers they have picked have 6 goals between them in nearly 40 appearances this season, hardly setting the world alight. 

16 hours ago, ayrshireranger said:

Gollum McGregor slagging us off saying we hadnt beaten anyone under Clement. Eh, Betis not count you arrogant wee ****?.

Their arrogance may work against them. 

Whilst the "not played anyone " comment was farcical, his other comments in that interview were, annoyingly, accurate.

He was right that we couldn't match their intensity and also that we eventually unravelled under their press.

These are areas that they obviously work on  - I trust PC will learn from this and adress both these issues before the next OF match.

On 01/01/2024 at 03:43, ayrshireranger said:

Gollum McGregor slagging us off saying we hadnt beaten anyone under Clement. Eh, Betis not count you arrogant wee ****?.

Their arrogance may work against them. 

Him and Rodgers comments will come back to bite them in some capacity.

Knowing how life works and Scottish Football works that will burn them.

26 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Say what you want but 2 chances, 2 shots, 2 goals. 

We're so wasteful on the other hand.

I think that’s what everyone was saying on Saturday.

And St Mirren down to 10 for a high boot. Weird how decisions are given against the home team today, and not on Saturday.

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think that’s what everyone was saying on Saturday.

And St Mirren down to 10 for a high boot. Weird how decisions are given against the home team today, and not on Saturday.

That's what employing a bunch of RC's as match official brings.

Losing to them makes me physically sick. Yet again we crumbled at paedodome and now the momentum might be turning. Still, a long way to go, and if we win the games in hand, it will be just 2 points. Losing 5 pts vs Sheep and 6 vs scum is sickening. But at least we will have the easier fixture list for 2nd half of the season. Theirs might turn very tricky.