The other mob

MisterC

13 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

drivelling shug from ssb and the sunday mail has cried tears for the affront to human decency?
The reason was he heard bad words from the Rangers support.
Not one word condemning the club he supports who abused over 300 children,or the religion he follows who have abused millions of children worldwide.
Get things in perspective ya miserable cretin.

Let's not forget said religion helping Nazis evade Justice.

29 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

They deny it but it’s Celtic FCBC and that’s who were raping children. They wore the Celtic attire, they had the fully sponsored strips, official bags jackets hats the lot.

shut the bastards down 

Totally agree mate

Cunts

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fucking shame for that man, He's been fighting for years for justice and for an apology. Poor guys still waiting and the other victims some have sadly passed on.

celtic really are a fucking embarrassing mess. Admit what you are associated with and pay out the victims and apologise for the years or misery you have piled on victims and the family's and move on with a dark chapter being resolved.

But no celtic don't want to take any blame and rather deflect. Utter cunts the lot of them.

Their church have been dodging this stuff for centuries.

Was listening to a Stephen Fry speech the other day on YouTube and he fucking nailed the rc church.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I have followed him on Twitter/X for a while now, and you have to feel sorry for him, and all the others.

They are horrible bastards and will try everything to not admit they are guilty. 

We can only hope that the victims get a pay out and an apology, but I have very little faith in the Scottish Justice system now, especially with Yousless as FM at the moment.

Unfortunately I have the same feeling about the justice system. Keep hearing that they will get their day. The people in power in this country will do everything to cover up, distract, deflect away from this. Hell it’s fucking Humza in charge. He will likely come out with a statement saying he has sympathy for the club as “they were in no way involved”. Scum

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Unfortunately I have the same feeling about the justice system. Keep hearing that they will get their day. The people in power in this country will do everything to cover up, distract, deflect away from this. Hell it’s fucking Humza in charge. He will likely come out with a statement saying he has sympathy for the club as “they were in no way involved”. Scum

Unfortunately I have the same concerns, Scotland is being destroyed by the SNP/ loony Greens.

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I have followed him on Twitter/X for a while now, and you have to feel sorry for him, and all the others.

They are horrible bastards and will try everything to not admit they are guilty. 

We can only hope that the victims get a pay out and an apology, but I have very little faith in the Scottish Justice system now, especially with Yousless as FM at the moment.

Don’t forget the SFA in this mate. Those cunts are complicit through it all. They need fucking destroyed as well. Who was that specky bastard who did a review a few years ago? No way was that genuine. 

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Man C and celtic are playing in a summer friendly. There is a connection there and I don't mean football...

Weird you’re not mentioning the other child abusers they are playing.

maybe you quite like that team though? Who knows 

9 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Don’t forget the SFA in this mate. Those cunts are complicit through it all. They need fucking destroyed as well. Who was that specky bastard who did a review a few years ago? No way was that genuine. 

Yes you are correct with that as well. The tarriers have been protected by so many it is disgusting. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Weird you’re not mentioning the other child abusers they are playing.

maybe you quite like that team though? Who knows 

My English preference is Arsenal to watch. Always has been.