The other mob

MisterC

Had a little spat with one of the mhanky fuckers on a sport FB page after someone replied that paedo FC were better at everything than us  I replied you havent won more trophies than us. 

Some weirdo with a fake profile michellequeenofireland piles in. So put the cunt in his place. A week later he tags my ex wife . I'm not even friends with my ex wife on FB so he must've looked at my friends list saw my daughter looked at her friends list saw her mum .

That's a different level of fucking weirdo obsession.

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

Had a little spat with one of the mhanky fuckers on a sport FB page after someone replied that paedo FC were better at everything than us  I replied you havent won more trophies than us. 

Some weirdo with a fake profile michellequeenofireland piles in. So put the cunt in his place. A week later he tags my ex wife . I'm not even friends with my ex wife on FB so he must've looked at my friends list saw my daughter looked at her friends list saw her mum .

That's a different level of fucking weirdo obsession.

Saw some sad cunt on Facebook yesterday calling himself "Martin McGuiness"  posting pics laughing at dead British soldiers and a Rangers fan who died in a car accident, absolute fucking scum bag. Reported the lowlife bastard to Facebook but they don't seem interested. I got a 24 hour ban for calling someone a shitebag mind you. Priorities.

3 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

If they were juicing under him they wouldn't have been fucked after 60 mins all the time. 

The change to 5 subs absolutely saved them. They went full pelt for 60 mins then changed half the team. Was an effective tactic that teams couldnt deal with.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Different breed. Setting off fireworks at full-time 😆 

We are in their heads 100% of every single day. It's tragic man

Aye were beeping their horns at us as we were walking back to the car after the game. Daft cunts!

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Different breed. Setting off fireworks at full-time 😆 

We are in their heads 100% of every single day. It's tragic man

Ah but sthththeeeevvvvccccoooo