The other mob

MisterC

20 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Kerryfail is excellent. One zoomer compares Michael Stewart to Nelson Mandela :rofl:

Always thought Mandela was a decent bloke ,Maybe I was wrong and he was a fucking wank an naw 😁

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Great idea, take Sheepie with them and play each other every week. That way Ra Sellik will have the guaranteed win every week that they seem to believe that they are entitled to.

They drew against Aberdeen last time they played them 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Absolute fucking lunatics :lol: they have lost all sense of reality and the number of decisions they have been getting over that time.

I should add that all the Ref decisions given against Hivs yesterday were spot on. 

I'm flabbergasted anyone can actually say there was no foul on Sterling and then the assault on Lundstram wasn't a shocker 

4 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'm flabbergasted anyone can actually say there was no foul on Sterling and then the assault on Lundstram wasn't a shocker 

Any normal person watching these incidents would say the same.

I have not been reading much today, but seeing now what is being said it is unbelievable, bloody lunacy.

I am sure the tarriers, thought the mini tarriers would put us out, and they just cannot accept we are in the semi-finals. :lol:

26 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They drew against Aberdeen last time they played them 

You know what I mean. Usually a game of shootie in for Them against Sheepie. But anyway, in fantasy football land, if they two  were to GTF out of the league I would just hope that they did not allow the door to hit them on the arse on the way out.

2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

They don't actual think that. Hibs fans are ragin' they lost to us (again) and the other cunts just need somebody to blame cause Rangers can't possibly win games of football or just be better than them.

If Hibs or celtic don't get the Sterling penalty, the second yellow or the red card you'd be sure as fuck hearing about it. All part of the mason conspiracy which helps them sleep at night.

Clement has them right where we want them!

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Always thought Mandela was a decent bloke ,Maybe I was wrong and he was a fucking wank an naw 😁

While Nelson Mandela did not personally kill anyone, he did advocate violent resistance against the South African government by creating a militant wing of the African National Congress. This organization set fires and bombed cars, killing several dozen people over a number of decades.

Maybe he was a bit of a wank in his early years indeed. 

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

They don't actual think that. Hibs fans are ragin' they lost to us (again) and the other cunts just need somebody to blame cause Rangers can't possibly win games of football or just be better than them.

If Hibs or celtic don't get the Sterling penalty, the second yellow or the red card you'd be sure as fuck hearing about it. All part of the mason conspiracy which helps them sleep at night.

Clement has them right where we want them!

All about setting the narrative before the next OF game.