The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It’s no given they manage to replace them with like for like quality, or find players that hit the ground running.

That said I’d rather be getting top money for our players than talking about how no one wants to buy or 25k a week shite.

They’ll turn to the city group for a loan or two.  

18 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

They dropped plenty of points last season with their best players playing. If we hadn't fell apart you were looking at us winning the league without winning an Old Firm game.

celtic were top of the league something like 85% of the season. I think in total in 2024 we were top for 2 weeks at the end of Feb. 

To say we looked the more likely to win the league isn't true at all.

25 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

celtic were top of the league something like 85% of the season. I think in total in 2024 we were top for 2 weeks at the end of Feb. 

To say we looked the more likely to win the league isn't true at all.

So when we were top of the league we were less likely to win it? :confused:

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Will never happen, but the thought of crispy lips trying to recruit replacements for OReilly, Kyogo and Hatate is great.

The thought of celtic getting that money is utterly depressing. I hate this stuff in our league as we have seen it change fast, but we simply couldn't compete with them for a good few years.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Why would Man City want him? That would be so bizarre

Cheap backup to Haaland who's happy to sit on the bench with Alvarez gone and Bobb injured.

Striker market isn't great, there's likely not many £15-20m strikers who would be happy to go and be a clear 3rd choice on relatively low wages, but also be half decent.

Only saving grace is Brenda had nothing to do with signing these scum players that are reportedly transfer targets, fingers crossed they all go because they won't be replaced by better in the short term even with all the money in the world, to do that they'd need to smash the wage structure.