John Bennett

AGM_72

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Strongest squad ever

Patently clear from that interview that the board, including Wilson, feel that Gio has the tools to win league.

If anyone will be leaving it’s Gio and the rest will remain in situ.

The fact he thinks it’s just our Comms that is issue shows how tone deaf the board are.

There's no fucking way he described our current squad as that? Surely not? 

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

There's no fucking way he described our current squad as that? Surely not? 

Since they took charge.

Apparently Goldson thinks this too and he sees them every day in training or some pish like that.

Also uses that quote from Gio about happy with squad.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Apparently we moved first-team players on specifically so we could accommodate Patterson. I might be being daft here but I genuinely can’t think of who Bennett could be on about here. 

And Bassey.

Sure Bassey only got played at CH because Balogun and Helander were injured.

It’s him sticking up for Wilson.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Apparently we moved first-team players on specifically so we could accommodate Patterson. I might be being daft here but I genuinely can’t think of who Bennett could be on about here. 

Polster, SG mentioned getting him and Flanagan out the door for NP pathway 

53 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Their transition off the back of 4 trebles was a single summer to become champions again.

We’ve been in transition since we won the league without doing any transitioning as has been shown with our starting 11 3-4 years ago until now. 

It's mental if that's there thought process. Even with 3/4 injury prone players holding down good wages there is no reason why we need any transition period after winning the league unbeaten 18 months ago.

If transition was ever spoken about, which it might not, then it defo sounds like a Ross Wilson "give me time" plea.

2 hours ago, MARK92GERS said:

Some good points made seems they are hearing the fans concerns. Although he certainly made a defence in regards to our transfer business done over the summer. “Don’t Judge a Rangers player after only 6 weeks” was his phrase which I can understand but performances so far this season has made that difficult. Maybe we are just in a transitional phase for now. And we won’t see the benefits till next season or the one after that who knows. 

:mutley:

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Justifying new deals for Mcgregor, Arfield and Davis by saying they played well against Napoli is quite something.

Particularly when it’s one of them that cost us the game with a fucking awful pass :lol: 

That interview is actually deranged. What a load of babbling nonsense. 

Strongest squad ever since they came in :lol: It’s almost identical to the 2019 starting 11 lol. 

Can’t believe they released that, and can’t believe it’s clearly backing the job Wilson has done with those comments. We’re quite literally burning money away on at least 15 players that have been a total waste of money since Wilson took over