*****Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

How about you just stick to your wee gimpy comments about golf and md and asking the fans without a ticket not to travel to Liverpool and leave the team sheet to the grown ups. 

You been on the :sasa:already mate?

14 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

How about you just stick to your wee gimpy comments about golf and md and asking the fans without a ticket not to travel to Liverpool and leave the team sheet to the grown ups. 

Hear hear thinks he owns the place 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

He’s incredibly boring. You’d have thought a one legged golfer with anger issues would be somewhat interesting but he’s somehow made that character uninteresting 

Think that’s you although it bothers me not if you think I’m boring. You stick to your one leg golf, md, frenchman patter and I’ll stick to being great. 

47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That’s probably what Gio will go with and that is piss poor. 

Starting to have a strong dislike for even seeing Kents name now :lol:

GvB has already stated he isn’t going to change his philosophy so there is no point putting out a selection with Morelos and Colak in a two up front.

An out of form Kent is still the best of our wide players, which is quite damning on the rest of them.

1 minute ago, ayro said:

GvB has already stated he isn’t going to change his philosophy so there is no point putting out a selection with Morelos and Colak in a two up front.

An out of form Kent is still the best of our wide players, which is quite damning on the rest of them.

Aye but acknowledging the fact Gio isn’t capable of change will just lead to a depressing week, so I prefer to ignore it entirely.

How can Kent out of form still be the best of our wide players? He doesn’t score and he doesn’t assist, so how exactly is he getting this position as the best we have, when he’s doing exactly the same as the rest of them which is absolutely fuck all.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye but acknowledging the fact Gio isn’t capable of change will just lead to a depressing week, so I prefer to ignore it entirely.

How can Kent out of form still be the best of our wide players? He doesn’t score and he doesn’t assist, so how exactly is he getting this position as the best we have, when he’s doing exactly the same as the rest of them which is absolutely fuck all.

GvB is capable of change as shown in Europe, he is stubborn to the point of depressing domestically with the team selection/formation but I get your point.

I would try Kent on the right as we are getting fuck all from there anyway and we might see if Matondo/Sakala/Wright can contribute from the left but tbh it isn’t going to happen as we don’t even move them during the game to try and change the status quo of us not creating enough, which is depressing.

Right now I actually don’t care who plays or indeed what formation, just get the 3 points and make sure the filth are no further ahead up until the game against them at Ibrox, fingers crossed we are closer or even ahead of them.

I’d be astounded if we managed to turn around our form. Really willing it to happen but I still can’t see the players completely buying into it and not sure the manager even wants to change his system domestically. 

I hope I’m wrong and these 2 weeks have been used to try different systems etc and we can really kick on. 

The stubbornness of Gio is showing, the persistence of playing a system and not changing it for the players and circumstances. Advocaat done the same, completely changing everything to accommodate Konterman and not fixing it when it was clear it wasnt working, which was his first major mistake. Its clear that Kent should be dropped. He's not the best, but surely Sakala would give you more at this current time.