*****Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

The team I've posted team there is literally the same team apart from Barisic for Bassey, Davies for Helander, Lundstram for Jack and Arfield for Ramsey that battered Dundee at Dens in the first half in the SC. You're losing Bassey's athleticism on the left but it's the same shape and movements.

We were 2-0 up at half time could easily have scored 4 or 5+ in the first 30/35 minutes. If it's too defensive for Tyncastle then it would have been way too defensive for Dundee in March.

2 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Literally the same team apart from 4 changes 😂

Okay practically! Centre half for centre half, left back for left back, 6 for a 6 and an 8 starting off on the right for an 8 starting off on the right.

Same shape, same movements.

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If Jack can't play Tuesday/Saturday, it's time to pack it in.

I don't think that's the case and I expect him to start on Saturday. He looks to be getting back to his best the last couple of games and I thought he played well for Scotland last night.

Needed games to get proper match sharp.  He's looking more like himself now. 

25 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Too many defeatists on here fs it's only Hearts we're playing not fucking Barca, they only look good because we've been shite this season, we're more than capable of going up there on Saturday and turning them over!

This doesn’t read as if you posted it 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

This doesn’t read as if you posted it 

I can only wholeheartedly apologise for what happened just there.

I lost my phone and whoever has it has had some fun, it's been a tough time not only a phone down but a cunt of battle with the phone insurance to get a new phone and also the Police to whom i had to report theft to on 2 counts, 1) My Phone 2) £400 odd pound missing from my bank account.

This is the 2nd time this year i have been a victim of fraud, £1,200 went missing in January and now 3 months later £400 odd.

My e-mails have also been hacked, i've just had them recovered today and secured up to the hilt.

i've had to view the forum as a guest on my mums laptop to see what was going on and i'm angered but laughing at the same time because it brightened up my pain and misery at the loss of a £500+ phone and £400 odd from my bank account.

Who ever had my phone sent horrible texts to family members, it might have been a laugh to them but certainly isn't to me, thank god they could contact me through Facebook to find out what had happened

People of the forum i hope yous will accept this apology, for those of you who know me personally will know in no way this was me and those of you who know me as a poster will know i behave in no such way.

I like a laugh and a bit of banter but this shite was out of order and i can only apologise to the people involved. 

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

We all know that Hearts will be fired up for this. If we turn up then we win. If we don't then it will be a long 90 mins.

So what you are saying is that if we turn up we win and if we don't turn up we lose?

Mmmmm, very profound, you could be onto something here.