*****The Official Liverpool v Rangers Thread*****

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

We all suspected it. Now we know it. Its not a shock, the europa is our level.

Fuck off with that pish. Yes we are out matched in the CL but that doesn't mean we can't put in a performance. 

Fucking hell we can't even get a shot anywhere near the target and look terrified of entering their half. It's shite. Gvbs fucking horse shoe bullshit. Then we go long anyway 

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Keep this until half time and it’s not a bad score at all. Who knows what can happen. Cheeky wee penalty? Own goal? Keeper mistake. Come on lads. 

I'm all for being positive, but we can clearly do a lot better than this. They're obviously a top side, but that doesn't affect how we pass the ball or move off it.

I never expected to get anything from this game, but can’t help feeling we’ve missed a trick.

It looks like we’ve never seen a ball before at times.  No composure, no control in simple situations.  This is a consequence of setting up far too defensively.

Yes we are up against a good team, but if we don’t even try to have a go I’m struggling to see why we even bothered to turn up.