Sakala

falkirkNS

I said at HT he was suited for tonight's game. Too many players got caught up in the occasion and showed too much respect.

Sakala just runs at you, sometimes without thinking. He would have caused problems if he had started tonight.

He is actually a CF but more suitable on the RW than the likes of Tillman, Arfield, Hagi, and Aribo, who have all looked awful playing there.

Sakala should start in the next game but he won’t.

Let’s not deluded ourselves that Gio’s gonna change a single thing.

Were gonna be served the same shite all season.

Even if we manage to over come the diddy teams as soon as we face the tarriers we will revert to sitting back again and they will pump us once again.

The board better be scouting a new manager and quickly, ideally Wilson also goes.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I said at HT he was suited for tonight's game. Too many players got caught up in the occasion and showed too much respect.

Sakala just runs at you, sometimes without thinking. He would have caused problems if he had started tonight.

He is actually a CF but more suitable on the RW than the likes of Tillman, Arfield, Hagi, and Aribo, who have all looked awful playing there.

Effort and desire, basics.

Tillman was too intrested in cuddling in the tunnel pre match. I fucking despise that too.

Hes just not for me.

Mcgregor, goldson n king only passmarks.

Matundo and sakala only pass marks sub wise.

Think gio will feel it at Ibrox if we dont have a go.

Badly lacking a barry ferguson imo. Lundstrum was rotten.

All is wrong when 37 year davis is starting a game of this magitude.

Off the field is rotten and working down to on the field progression.

We have went back the way imo. October and nothing has convinved me yet this season.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

So who should start then? Absolutely no idea what your point is.

My point is that just because the starting front 3 tonight were garbage doesn’t mean the subs should automatically start on Saturday. Sakala is fucking rotten. Kent is also fucking rotten. The worst of it is we know Kent will start on the left on Saturday. 

Just now, SPWF said:

My point is that just because the starting front 3 tonight were garbage doesn’t mean the subs should automatically start on Saturday. Sakala is fucking rotten. Kent is also fucking rotten. The worst of it is we know Kent will start on the left on Saturday. 

That's basically what should happen though, if you're playing absolutely shite then you should get dropped.

He immediately gave us a lift with his first interaction. Tillman stood off their left back all night, Sakala comes on presses him for the first time all night and we get a decent bit of play from it. 

He was very positive against Hearts and tonight. 

Tillman continously fails on the wings and isn't good enough for midfield in the Champions league. 

31 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

That's basically what should happen though, if you're playing absolutely shite then you should get dropped.

Aye Kent should be dropped. But Sakala shouldn’t automatically be the one to come in for him. 

32 minutes ago, King Jela said:

He immediately gave us a lift with his first interaction. Tillman stood off their left back all night, Sakala comes on presses him for the first time all night and we get a decent bit of play from it. 

He was very positive against Hearts and tonight. 

Tillman continously fails on the wings and isn't good enough for midfield in the Champions league. 

Tillman is not good enough. 

Another hopeless loan. Just not from Liverpool themselves this time.

Lowry looks a better prospect and wont cost us 6 million.

Id rather blood king and mccann now in these games, atleast abit of desire to impress. 

Starting 37 year old davis tonight is criminal, but then having to mop up behind a lacksure tillman makes it impossible.

Kent is one season too many, backtheway barasic too along with kamara.

Gvb wont be in a job long imo if he doesbt recitify this asap.

Off the field needs addressed first, wilson needs gone and the charlatans running the club.

Everything is going back the way, the recruitment is criminal.

I’ve not got a clue what Gio is trying to achieve the way he sets his teams up and the personal he uses so what chance do the players have. Never laid a glove on them which is the most frustrating thing. You’d think he’d know his best 11 by now but can’t recall the last time the same 11 started two games in a row other than out of stubbornness after the parkhead debacle. Troubling times ahead of this is what we’ve become. A team happy just to be at the party. The supporters deserve better 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Matondo for sure, but I wouldn’t even have Sakala on my bench. He’s absolutely appalling. 

He did more than Tillman.

Now, Tillman simply can't play on the rhs, stevie wonder can see that but Gio can't. But he still needs to put a shift in and again tonight he didn't, imo he hid.

I'd rather have someone give effort and impact even if they lack quality than a better player who let's us down repeatedly.

Tbf Sakala on the rhs and Tillman as the 10 is a no brainer to all except Gio.