Sakala

falkirkNS

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Are you actually being serious? :lol:

Its clearly about the complete contradiction of you downplaying/being negative about a strong performance against a side who were THIRD in the league by saying 'Its St Mirrem at home fs'

Yet would have been wax lyrical if Kent did what I quoted.

You also would have been the first on here bumping a Kent thread if he performed like Sakala yesterday, lets be honest.

I get you have a fascination with scousers and its your fantasy for Gerrard and Kent to spunk all over your face at the same time and as a result any criticism of Kent you take the huff and just post irrelevant stuff about McLaughlin..

Uppercut flush to the chin:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its clearly about the complete contradiction of you downplaying/being negative about a strong performance against a side who were THIRD in the league by saying 'Its St Mirren at home fs'

You also would have been the first on here bumping a Kent thread if he performed like Sakala yesterday, lets be honest.

I get you have a fascination with scousers and its your fantasy for Gerrard and Kent to spunk all over your face at the same time and as a result any criticism of Kent you take the huff and just post irrelevant stuff about McLaughlin..

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-camping.gif.dd5cf79baac2d17cf8df41fb560b6d35.gif

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its clearly about the complete contradiction of you downplaying/being negative about a strong performance against a side who were THIRD in the league by saying 'Its St Mirren at home fs'

Wow.

You are one strange little guy with a problem.

19 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It's reading this sort of thing as I arrive at work bleary eyed on a Monday morning that keeps me coming back on here.

I don't want to be harsh but I think it says a lot more about the form of our other wingers and our poor recruitment that were relying on Sakala being a much better player than we have seen. Saying that I was impressed with him the other day and think he deserves a crack.

On 08/10/2022 at 22:44, BlueVanguard said:

Not only is he playing his heart out given a chance he is playing with a smile on his face and he is a brilliant role model for any young footballer. 

He's got a great attitude. Hope he starts on Wednesday and does the business for us.

9 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

It's reading this sort of thing as I arrive at work bleary eyed on a Monday morning that keeps me coming back on here.

That’s what makes you keep coming back? It’s the penguins with machine guns guarding the ice walls for me…

Needs a proper run. Wasnt given a chance properly.

Played cf his whole career. Now flung out wide right, jist gets on with it. His attitude despite GVB completly blanking him the full season so far is what you want.

Novo/Ted McMinn like. He will do for me, especially the underperformers and what we have endured this season so far.

Cmon the wee smiling assasin.

On 05/10/2022 at 08:34, molesmole said:

had so many Central midfield players in  it.

Why not a forward who likes to come wide and come short. Who can hold up the ball, will drive at teams, links well with Tav 

The real reason is we need to cover Tav, need the Rw to track and defend.

Surely at home it makes more sense. 

Matondo Colak Morelos 

He can’t run the length of himself at the moment is the biggest issue. 

On 08/10/2022 at 18:10, falkirkNS said:

Kent can only dream of doing what sakala does imo.

Kent has not turned up again this season so far. 7 million investnent about to walk away for nothing. Hopefully sees wildon giving his jotters for that. Should have been sold in the summer but reckon no one was intrested even on us getting 7 million back. His stats are shocking. 1 season too many like morelos and barasic imo.

Barasic better than last season but still full of shitebaggery and hardly stops a cross ball, backs off n off.

I find it Interesting that Sakala, who has barely featured under GVB, was apparently subject to a £3-4m bid this summer yet Kent, who we’d probably sell at a cut price given his contract is coming to an end,  didn’t seem to garner any interest whatsoever.

I’ll be very surprised  if there is much interest in Kent come the summer and we’ll no doubt offer him a Goldson-esque 4 year contract reward for outstanding mediocrity.

41 minutes ago, beararse said:

I find it Interesting that Sakala, who has barely featured under GVB, was apparently subject to a £3-4m bid this summer yet Kent, who we’d probably sell at a cut price given his contract is coming to an end,  didn’t seem to garner any interest whatsoever.

I’ll be very surprised  if there is much interest in Kent come the summer and we’ll no doubt offer him a Goldson-esque 4 year contract reward for outstanding mediocrity.

I think teams are becoming a lot more wiser in regards to just waiting for contracts to be up, can't see Kent having any proper interest in him though unless he starts playing out of his skin.

Christie for them was hyped up to no end and even with 6 months to go his best option was Bournemouth.