Sakala

falkirkNS

Really glad to see him back on the field never mind the scoresheet. He's not the best but you see today the best of him, worming hard, taking men on and a really good finish too. He didn't deserve to be bombed out the way he was, that's bad magement on Gio tbh. We've been screaming out for someone who can actually play wide right and he done it far better than lazy Tillman or Matondo, who's clearly a left sided player. He's not the best answer to that issue, but we've got a squad for a reason, and he should be involved more than he has been.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If Colak hadn’t scored twice my motm would have been Sakala, which is quite a statement for me to make given how I usually feel about him playing 

Also thought he was excellent mate.

we should take the double down views of those in the match thread regarding our style and or gio, and just say we believe he’s still absolutely shite 

3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Also thought he was excellent mate.

we should take the double down views of those in the match thread regarding our style and or gio, and just say we believe he’s still absolutely shite 

I actually do still think he’s shite, but he had a very good second half yesterday. Credit to him. 

20 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It was St Mirren at home ffs.

Only St Mirren at home aye?

On 17/09/2022 at 09:04, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Looking forward to a Kent goal and couple of assists for a well deserved unsaid round ye to a few in here.

That was your post prior to us playing the worst team in the league at home...

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only St Mirren at home aye?

That was your post prior to us playing the worst team in the league at home...

Mate I get that Sakala is one of your favourite players.

You championed McLaughlin as being more than good enough to be our number 1 too and I told you you were wrong.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Mate I get that Sakala is one of your favourite players.

You championed McLaughlin as being more than good enough to be our number 1 too and I told you you were wrong.

What has McLaughlin got to do with anything?

You're so predictable. 

40 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He had a very good game but it's mental that the likes of @RFC55 think that invalidates any previous criticism of him or view that he is indeed still a shite player.

It was St Mirren at home ffs.

You can still praise someone for their performance though and he rightly deserves it.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What did Kent?

Are you actually being serious? :lol:

Its clearly about the complete contradiction of you downplaying/being negative about a strong performance against a side who were THIRD in the league by saying 'Its St Mirren at home fs'

Yet would have been wax lyrical if Kent did what I quoted.

You also would have been the first on here bumping a Kent thread if he performed like Sakala yesterday, lets be honest.

I get you have a fascination with scousers and its your fantasy for Gerrard and Kent to spunk all over your face at the same time and as a result any criticism of Kent you take the huff and just post irrelevant stuff about McLaughlin..