Sakala

falkirkNS

14 hours ago, left winger said:

Just had a look at transfermkt:

Sakala - 13 games - 1 goal, 1 assist.

Wright - 16 games - 1 assist.

Obviously a lot of those would be as subs, but how depressing is that?

How many starts ans how many mins on the pitch.

We need a formation change badly. He scores goals playing through the middle in Belgium. Him playing off colak.. 

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

We need a formation change badly. He scores goals playing through the middle in Belgium. Him playing off colak.. 

He can't be trusted though. He goes from rinsing players to looking like a pub player in the same phase of play and there's no finesse to his finishing. Like Wright he's an impact option at best.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He can't be trusted though. He goes from rinsing players to looking like a pub player in the same phase of play and there's no finesse to his finishing. Like Wright he's an impact option at best.

His stats last year were ok.

Few goals and confidence. Playing in a free flowing team.

Id play him through muddle before any of them outwith colak who is limited to the 18 yard box.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Him, Wright and Matondo are all brutal. 

I've said it before but between our two DoF their wide signings have been atrocious. Hastie, Jones, Barker, Diallo, Ojo to add to that esteemed list. 

The worst part is when half of them were signed we didnt ever play wingers and tried to covert them to number 10's

Think of the money spunked on absolute dross that didnt even play in their own position 

7 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Dunno,  couldn’t be arsed counting. I like the idea of two forwards, but if Sakala struggles to control the ball when there’s only one defender near him, I don’t see him doing much in the middle, where it will be busier. 

Have absolutely no issues with Sakala being in team! His effort puts most of the rest of the team to shame and for that alone he gets a pass! He’s more direct and more of a goal threat than Kent on opposite side and I’ve seen more tackling from him than Kent and even most of the midfield to be honest! He and coaches need to work on aspects of his game certainly but would have him in team every match at moment!

21 minutes ago, Davidorrp said:

Have absolutely no issues with Sakala being in team! His effort puts most of the rest of the team to shame and for that alone he gets a pass! He’s more direct and more of a goal threat than Kent on opposite side and I’ve seen more tackling from him than Kent and even most of the midfield to be honest! He and coaches need to work on aspects of his game certainly but would have him in team every match at moment!

He needa games n confidence. In a free flowing team he scores goals.

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The only impact Wright has is making a cunt of it. 

12 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Him, Wright and Matondo are all brutal. 

I've said it before but between our two DoF their wide signings have been atrocious. Hastie, Jones, Barker, Diallo, Ojo to add to that esteemed list. 

I’d probably take those listed over our current wingers. They are that fucking bad 

3 hours ago, Davidorrp said:

He plays only because he is less shit than everyone else. When he and Kent are on the pitch fans behind the goal have to be on alert for a shot hitting them in the face.