Sakala

falkirkNS

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

If you had a consistent Sakala he wouldn’t be here…

He's certainly not the most technically gifted, but has a good attitude and at least drives at opposition players. 

He was my MOTM yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Absolutely no point of people moaning about him and saying he’s not good enough week after week when we cannot address the position until January.

Sakala is the best option we have for the right wing position right now and he should keep his spot in the team.

Completely true. But are we missing Daniel Candeias? I think we'd have him back over anything we've got at the moment...?

2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Which amazing winger stayed for years in recent times? Actually just do amazing player make it easy for you.

In recent times - no one, because we haven't had a decent winger (at least right winger) in over 15 years. Kent is the best we have had.

In my time? Johnston, Henderson, McLean, Cooper, Laudrup, Steven, Kanchelskis. 

Sakala loves his time at Rangers. If, (and it's a big if) he could play like that every week, he would have no desire to leave Rangers.

I hate it when people say, "if he was that good, he wouldn't be at Rangers."

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

In recent times - no one, because we haven't had a decent winger (at least right winger) in over 15 years. Kent is the best we have had.

In my time? Johnston, Henderson, McLean, Cooper, Laudrup, Steven, Kanchelskis. 

Sakala loves his time at Rangers. If, (and it's a big if) he could play like that every week, he would have no desire to leave Rangers.

I hate it when people say, "if he was that good, he wouldn't be at Rangers."

Then you hate reality.

24 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I might have hit a blank here but cannae mind this one mate. If Trevor Steven, wasn't a winger? 

Trevor Steven wasn't a traditional winger more a wide right midfielder allowing Gary Stevens to overlap him, late on in his career he moved more centrally.

10 hours ago, WestCoastGer said:

Completely true. But are we missing Daniel Candeias? I think we'd have him back over anything we've got at the moment...?

Candeias is one of these players the support has decided to start exaggerating about entirely since he’s left

On 29/10/2022 at 21:37, Scottywellhousetb said:

Just seems to not give up, runs at defence, loses possession, next ball played at him, runs at defence, loses possession, next ball played at him, traps it out the air, beats 3 men twice and charges at the goal like a fucking maniac, its really hard not to like him. 

His attitude is top level

Sakala does miss his fair share of chances and makes mistakes, like forgetting the ball at times. However there is no one in our team that makes the same runs as he does from wide to centre.

The one on one he miss wouldn't have existed if Wright, Matondo or even Aribo were out there. For me you keep him in, give him a proper run in the side and the chances will keep coming and then the goals as well.

Also the balance between him and Tav is pretty effective both are willing to come inside and outside which keeps teams on their toes.

4 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Sakala does miss his fair share of chances and makes mistakes, like forgetting the ball at times. However there is no one in our team that makes the same runs as he does from wide to centre.

The one on one he miss wouldn't have existed if Wright, Matondo or even Aribo were out there. For me you keep him in, give him a proper run in the side and the chances will keep coming and then the goals as well.

Also the balance between him and Tav is pretty effective both are willing to come inside and outside which keeps teams on their toes.

For those that remember the old days, Fashion McMinn !!