*****The Official Rangers v Liverpool Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

53 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I was just using Wright as an example of the gulf between the sides, could have used any player on the bench or on the park.

If you leave out the fact the money in the English game is on another planet from the Scottish league I would also blame the board and management for last night.

At the same time do you credit that same board and management for getting us to a European final for only the 3rd time in our long and illustrious history?

Wright is a million miles away from being our worst player. I could name at least 10 that we have who have less ability.

59 minutes ago, LondonderryAir said:

Wright is a million miles away from being our worst player. I could name at least 10 that we have who have less ability.

He’s horrendous. If there’s 10 worse we’re in real trouble. Tries his best, but he isn’t (or shouldn’t be) a Rangers player. 

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Plaudits to the manager for last season European run and landing the Scottish cup. However his domestic form has always opened him up to scrutiny. The board for me deserve very little credit for fuck all since we wrapped up 55 

We should have been looking at a few years of dominance and taking advantage of the shambles engulfing Parkhead that summer . Instead we have now stood still from 2/3 major milestones and opportunity of investment . 55, Europa league run and champions league qualification . Yet here we are still relying on the same bulk of squad we have done for the last 5 seasons now 

To be fair to the board, after kicking the crooks out they’ve dug deep into their own pockets since then. We can’t go down the Murray route again.

There’s no denying they’ve made plenty of mistakes including their choice of managers, but by far the worst one and what is a real kick in the baws to the support is treating us like customers and not supporters.

My Gers is a sham and the ticket prices for the Champions league are disgraceful. Bisgrove should have been booted out a long time ago.

2 hours ago, The No.9 said:

I still don’t understand why for 90 minutes a large part of our game plan was to get McGregor to punt all manner of long balls into Colak and Kent who had big monster sized atheltic players on them that mopped that shit up for fun

Not enough quality in the midfield to get it turn and make a pass

Terrible recruitment although Lawrence could probably have done that and Hagi is out 

7 hours ago, LondonderryAir said:

If that had been a match in the Copa Libertadores, McGregor would be investigated for corruption and match-fixing. Some of those 'attempted' saves were disgraceful.

Or maybe, it's just because he's now far too old and should be nowhere near our Number 1 jersey.

Terrible night for him aye, but Shagger’s the only one that saved us from a similar thrashing in the first leg. 

6 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I was just using Wright as an example of the gulf between the sides, could have used any player on the bench or on the park.

If you leave out the fact the money in the English game is on another planet from the Scottish league I would also blame the board and management for last night.

At the same time do you credit that same board and management for getting us to a European final for only the 3rd time in our long and illustrious history?

They have received plenty of praise for the above so they should also take criticism for their failures 

6 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

We’ve been in 5 European Final's. 

23 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Ryan Jack posting a photo of himself grinning like fuck on instagram the day after that humiliation - fucking arsehole. These fuckers just don’t get it 

Suppose he’ll be quite happy on his thousands a week out injured for months again. Another that needs punted 

Aye but he’s a fucking Protestant don’t you know?

28 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Ryan Jack posting a photo of himself grinning like fuck on instagram the day after that humiliation - fucking arsehole. These fuckers just don’t get it 

Suppose he’ll be quite happy on his thousands a week out injured for months again. Another that needs punted 

He gets free clothes while we pay £180 to watch possibly the worst team in the history of the CL

77AC4404-803D-4737-A173-EB158C492D92.jpeg

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

To be fair to the board, after kicking the crooks out they’ve dug deep into their own pockets since then. We can’t go down the Murray route again.

There’s no denying they’ve made plenty of mistakes including their choice of managers, but by far the worst one and what is a real kick in the baws to the support is treating us like customers and not supporters.

My Gers is a sham and the ticket prices for the Champions league are disgraceful. Bisgrove should have been booted out a long time ago.

This board will get all their cash back and more and you are extremely gullible if you think they done it out of the love for the club. They are shysters every last one of them. We go from one embarrassment to the next with this shower of useless bastards. The fans are the ones that pay their hard earned cash that keeps the club where it is. This club will always survive with the loyal fans we have. It matters not one fuck if any of that boardroom were punted.