Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

just saw on FF that keith jackson says that the team are divided by beale getting the job if so, it'll only get worse for him and us

I bet they will be the training centre has been like a holiday park since GVB arrived beale and his team will sort it  out. I expect training and intensity levels to lift dramatically 

20 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

just saw on FF that keith jackson says that the team are divided by beale getting the job if so, it'll only get worse for him and us

None of our players have shown they’re indispensable.   Don’t think Beale would get any negative fan reaction from getting rid of anyone who is not on board with him.  Would also likely be a positive for him, showing he’s not going to take any shit from any player(s) going forward.

21 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

Not that Keef knows anything but in my opinion it would probably be a good thing if anything. The squad is stale, needs revamped and (some) players obviously have an elevated opinion of themselves

25 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Surely after Gerrard folk have twigged that managers say whatever they feel they have to to be successful wherever they are. 

Find the bitterness towards Beale weird tbh. I can only guess that it's a bit of a throwback to his association to Gerrard and the fact that Beale left us along with him. 

I kind of agree  with you . Tbf I'm underwhelmed if it is him - I think he's too inexperienced , however some if the comments are way over the top . 

14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Only thing he is pumping is extra ketchup onto his burgers.

Loved the guy, but absolutely shocking the way he let himself go.

He is going to let his career go down the toilet if he doesn't get his act together.

He's obviously not playing well and probably downed tools which is unacceptable but this notion that he's fat and overweight is ridiculous :lol:

Just now, gmcf said:

I kind of agree  with you . Tbf I'm underwhelmed if it is him - I think he's too inexperienced , however some if the comments are way over the top . 

I'm underwhelmed too mate, but aye, some of the vitriol is ott.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If he’s been getting shite directed at him on Twitter its a bit shite. 

Don’t want him getting the job but end of the day he’s going to need our backing if he is getting it 

Think it was from QPR fans. I seen one idiot Rangers fan tag him in a tweet, which was unnecessary because he searches his name on there anyway by the looks of it.