Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

I want someone with a track record of winning league titles, that’ll need to be someone from Europe.

We also need to pick someone who can develop players, as clearly the board aren’t going to back the manager and continue with Wilson who is a fraud.

For all Ange has been backed, he’s improved everyone one of their side. All of ours have regressed under Gio

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not sure that Dyche would take job under Wilson as DOF.

I can’t see Dyche being interested in “collective” transfer decisions.

Not worked under Gio, so can't see them trying to enforce on another manger as next time it's their heads and they know it.  Gio also should never have accepted under those conditions. 

Just now, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Not worked under Gio, so can't see them trying to enforce on another manger as next time it's their heads and they know it.  Gio also should never have accepted under those conditions. 

Wilson should be going but then that leaves Park/Robertson to pick a new manager which is equally terrifying.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Dyche 

Can set his sides up well for whatever job is in front of him and he would bring an aggression to the touchline we just don’t have atm 

Very good man management skills too which that dressing room needs badly. He would bring a confidence and belief back to the players.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

Dyche would be the obvious choice but not sure he would come to Scotland. An other thing is that as soon as he gets things going and a bit of success he will be linked with every job down South.

Seems to be a loyal manager - was linked with and probably offered numerous jobs down there when with Burnley yet stayed for years.

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’m not sure that Dyche would take job under Wilson as DOF.

I can’t see Dyche being interested in “collective” transfer decisions.

“You don’t need to look at players Sean , Ross will do that for you”

Dyche: fuck off