***** The Official Napoli v Rangers Champions League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Gio made a cunt of this with the subs. We were doing ok and getting forward. He then takes off two of the more effective players and brings on Scott Arfield. Baffling.

And we now look toothless as fuck after having a decent spell.

I'm not sure Colak or Arfield have even touched the ball yet, Colak in particular.

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

There’s a reason no prem clubs have ever came in for Tav, would struggle to get a decent championship team. 

He is off form and needs rested.

The idea that Tav has been anything other than exceptional for us the last few years is just fucking stupid.

If you think Tav of last year was not good enough for a championship team then you literally know nothing about football.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The right back who got in Europa team of the year and finished too scorer last year? That one?

Aye that exact one. Last season is done this is a new season. He’s pish and has been all year. Maybe he is injured but can only go off of what we are witnessing.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Aye Europa Leagues top scorer last year is pish, away to fuck. 

Aye and everyone else in that team was playing well too. I hate saying it but I hate watching him in games like this. It is what it is, he's just our level but he's a long way from being a captain I'll look on as being a great. And still, I hope he scores and shuts me up