*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen Match Thread*****

30 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

We've been brutal at corners for years.

Absolutely agree. We can have 15 corners in a game and at no point do I think we look like scoring here.

But if we concede just 1 corner in a game I'm bricking it :ang:

That can't be right.

Not complaining about today though, credit where it's due, we were outstanding.

Best performance in ages. Positives all over the pitch. Score should have been at least double. But it’s just one game - nothing more.

Don’t lose on Tuesday, then play like today and win the rest of our games prior to the WC, then I might think we’ve turned a corner. Might!

Credit where it's due today, I thought we were good after going 1-0 down and excellent in the second half.

Considering we lost our experienced CB, we stepped it up a notch and didn't look threatened beyond one chance at the start of the second half and one at the end. 

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He has been dreadful recently. We all know that. 

Tav had 3 shots on target. Did his goal put a dampener on your day?

No... but not being able to make simple passes, not being able to control easy balls without knocking it out of play snd not being able to.take a decent corner kinda grinds my gears a bit. 

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

No... but not being able to make simple passes, not being able to control easy balls without knocking it out of play snd not being able to.take a decent corner kinda grinds my gears a bit. 

Obious you aren't a fan of his 

As I said good to see him improve his form. Goals are more important than corners btw. 

Dreadful though? :craphead:

We both know that's nonsense.

Just now, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I seen it around first 5 mins and then next time I looked a few minutes later it was away, Don’t know if it was taken off them or just told to put it away.

Cheers, I’m up on the SJR looking down on them and no one around me seemed to notice it. The club need to use our cctv and get the cunts charged 

54 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

Much better today

King,Sakala,Colak and Tillman all did well,thought King was the pick of the bunch

Tav is shite out of form,shame we don't have anyone that can step in for a couple of weeks and let him reset

Thought Lundstrum strolled it and my MOTM.

Showed good character today, the team really hit a lull after Ridvan went off. Following their goal I really feared the worse, but the response for the last 75 minutes was fantastic.

Sands, Sakala & Çolak were fantastic. 

But there were really increased performances by the likes of Tav & Lundstram too - even Barisic changed it up at times and went inside.

Let's hope we get a positive result on Tuesday and really push on. 

Must be so shite being an Aberdeen fan, built up that hope and then just swept them aside. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Did Aberdeen fans have a "kill all H***" banner? 🤣

Imagine the outcry if it was kill all Fenians.

Enjoy yer bus trip back home ya fucking rats.

Yes although it looked like it was painted by someone with hand-eye coordination issues on a dirty bed sheet. Clowns.

Honestly, a lot of positives to come from today. Losing the goal was criminal but we responded really well. If we had that killer instinct it could have been easily 7 or 8. I thought Sakala got better as the game went on, Colak was excellent dropping deep and holding onto the ball, not just letting it bounce off him. Sands, Lundstram and Tillman were superb too. 

We were excellent from back to front today, one of the best of the season. Could easily have been 7 or 8.

Lundstram and Tav were a bit like their old selves.

Ridvan injured and King getting turned inside out for the goal were the only negatives, and King went on to make up for it.