Giovanni van Bronckhorst - Sacked.

The Dude

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

A thousand times this. It was deliberately undermining Gio and his own club. To be so public about it as well shows him up for what he is. 

That and his posting on Instagram the week he and Gerrard snuck out the back door still really gripes me. 

I'm no one for making comments like this but he severely lacks class. 

He’s a wee weasel

5 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Are you fully on the Beale train now? He wasn't your preffered choice the other day 'but we could do worse' I believe is what you said. 

Him or Dyche, not really fussed which.

Think they are both pretty good options. Not keen foreign lads, just dont think it is the right time for them.

Wanted Beale when we got GVB, and thought we had missed the train on him when Wolves went in for him. Always quite like Dyche too, thought he would maybe be a bit beyond us, and still think he would be hard to agree terms with.

No guarantees with any manager, but gut feel is that he will do well. Problem is im not sure doing well is enough, if we dont have much of a player budget, then we need a bit of a miracle, and fuck knows who could pull that off.

12 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Him or Dyche, not really fussed which.

Think they are both pretty good options. Not keen foreign lads, just dont think it is the right time for them.

Wanted Beale when we got GVB, and thought we had missed the train on him when Wolves went in for him. Always quite like Dyche too, thought he would maybe be a bit beyond us, and still think he would be hard to agree terms with.

No guarantees with any manager, but gut feel is that he will do well. Problem is im not sure doing well is enough, if we dont have much of a player budget, then we need a bit of a miracle, and fuck knows who could pull that off.

Fair enough and can't disagree with the budget concerns. 

8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

As a side note I have never seen or heard of Martindale being inside Ibrox on a matchday when Livi have been playing that weekend, unless they have been playing us.

Hasbulla has a man cave and its covered with Loyalist flags and Rangers merchandise and a bar built in with a nice big bag of cocaine for half time refreshments.

Just now, King Jela said:

A good guy, is Gio. 

Handled his sacking with class there. 

Didn’t work out. Glad in a way he got sacked when he did before it got proper toxic.

Will thank him for the European run and giving me the best night of my life at Ibrox v Leipzig with the wee man

11 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The opportunity to manage an institution like Rangers FC is a privilege which very few are afforded. As a former player, I understood the responsibility and magnitude of the task.

My backroom team and I worked with energy, passion and were driven with a belief that we could achieve amazing things. We treated our roles with respect, optimism and determination. 

We experienced some incredible highs, especially on our European journey to Seville. Winning the Scottish Cup for the first time in over a decade and qualifying for the group stage of the Champions League is something I am very proud of. The passion of our support drove us on to achieve those wonderful memories. For that, I am forever grateful to every single one of you who travelled near and far, spent your hard earned money, and never gave up supporting our team.  

This season, like every year at Rangers, the first priority is domestic success. I understand the hurt when wins become draws, and worse, when we experience defeat. That isn’t acceptable at a club of Rangers standing, no one understood that and felt that more than I did. I faced unique challenges and some very difficult circumstances to operate in.   

Rangers FC will always be in my heart and I wish the club all the success for the future. Once a Ranger, always a Ranger.

GVB

FB_IMG_1669547713645.jpg

Hmmm

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Were they his signings though?

No-one can tell me that Liverpool reserve Ben Davies was always on Gios list of possible signings.

Its the red flags we knew all along.

Certain players downing tools and i juries to key new signing like lawrence cost gio in the end 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Were they his signings though?

No-one can tell me that Liverpool reserve Ben Davies was always on Gios list of possible signings.

Or a 6 million quid left back that he sat on the bench mostly. No chance either we’re his signing