Welcome Back to Rangers, Michael Beale!

Caught the clip of him on Clyde and he certainly speaks well. 

Wilson though, what a sneaky with his words wee cunt. Thete's obviously not the required amount needed in January to make a difference. Need to hope we get lucky with a cheap signing. 

Cutting the gap and winning the 2 cups would be an excellent season from here. Hopefully he has the same effect as Big Eck in his first 6 months. 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Caught the clip of him on Clyde and he certainly speaks well. 

Wilson though, what a sneaky with his words wee cunt. Thete's obviously not the required amount needed in January to make a difference. Need to hope we get lucky with a cheap signing. 

Cutting the gap and winning the 2 cups would be an excellent season from here. Hopefully he has the same effect as Big Eck in his first 6 months. 

To be fair to Wilson for all his faults the lack of funds for transfers isn’t one of them, that has to be fully aimed at Robertson, Park & the other investors (plus our dogshit lawyers).

Wilson’s never gonna come out and out right say we’re spending fuck all this winter.

The thing is though even if the board don’t spend this January all it’s doing is pushing the issue back till the summer where serious investment will be required regardless due to the amount of players out of contract (and amount of players that are sub-standard).

1 hour ago, Monkey Butler said:

I'm going to be honest and say I'm not filled with confidence about this appointment.

I've done a 180 on the whole thing. 

Even the best scum teams of my lifetime, MON era, dropped 10-16 points a season over 38 games. They've only dropped 3 with 23 to go. So unless they're points-wise the best scum team to ever play the game then law of average says they will drop points. Just need to put them under pressure and see what happens, hopefully a new manager bounce and good January recruitment does that. 

8 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

I'm going to be honest and say I'm not filled with confidence about this appointment.

You're not the only one as plenty on here have their doubts regarding this appointment. I do think he'll improve us and get the players playing to a higher standard but whether that'll be good enough to challenge for titles remains to be seen. The mismanagement of the club largely due to lack of investment and poor recruitment is the real reason we are currently in the mess we're in and listening to Wilson state almost word for word what he said when Gio was appointed certainly doesn't inspire confidence. 

20 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

You're not the only one as plenty on here have their doubts regarding this appointment. I do think he'll improve us and get the players playing to a higher standard but whether that'll be good enough to challenge for titles remains to be seen. The mismanagement of the club largely due to lack of investment and poor recruitment is the real reason we are currently in the mess we're in and listening to Wilson state almost word for word what he said when Gio was appointed certainly doesn't inspire confidence. 

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover etc, but Michael Beale still looks and sounds like an assistant coach. 

13 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover etc, but Michael Beale still looks and sounds like an assistant coach. 

You were buzzing though when someone with no management experience came to Rangers though. 

funny

26 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Again many had concerns of how he'll make that transition to manager. He did address this himself at his press conference and spoke very well. I'm just hoping he gets us playing to a higher standard and hoping the board find the funds to back him in the transfer windows to bring in the quality we require and I'm confident he'll get us playing better not so sure about the backing the board will give him.

5 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

What do you think is daft about it?

Define for me what a manager sounds and looks like compared to an assistant manager. Then we’ll go back and forth for the rest of the year with managers who don’t fit the mould.

Fuck knows what you do for a living, probably sell Gerrard calendars or something, but whatever your profession how would you react to being told you don’t sound or look like you’d be able to do the job?

Daft.

26 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Define for me what a manager sounds and looks like compared to an assistant manager. Then we’ll go back and forth for the rest of the year with managers who don’t fit the mould.

Fuck knows what you do for a living, probably sell Gerrard calendars or something, but whatever your profession how would you react to being told you don’t sound or look like you’d be able to do the job?

Daft.

Graeme Murty looked and sounded like an assistant manager. Walter Smith looked and sounded like a manager. Agree?

Being a manager at Rangers is about more than just tactics and formation.

Obviously if results are great then I won't mind if he doesn't look or sound the part, but at this point I'm not confident about Beale and no amount of insults or bullying is going to change my mind.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Graeme Murty looked and sounded like an assistant manager. Walter Smith looked and sounded like a manager. Agree?

Being a manager at Rangers is about more than just tactics and formation.

Obviously if results are great then I won't mind if he doesn't look or sound the part, but at this point I'm not confident about Beale and no amount of insults or bullying is going to change my mind.

Insults and bullying :lol: :lol: 

Fucksake, you’ve had a shocker