*****The Official Rangers v Hibs Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

GET TAV OFF DEAD BALLS !!!!!

For the love of god I watched an under 18 pro youth match a couple of weeks ago and one of the young lads could deliver a proper dead ball. 

The definition of madness is to try the same thing more than once and expect a different outcome. 

The first goal is criminal, the second goal was deflected into Nesbot's path after a brutal clearance from Tavernier. Those instances have nothing to do with injuries. Tavernier is so fucking overrated.

I was expecting more from Jack & Kamara.

Walsh is giving us nothing.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

How do you set them up then? 5 at the back with Jack there too?

No but id offer a hell of a lot more protection in terms of runners and defensive traits, jack and kamara arent exactly going to scare many midfields

Mccann has a bit of dig about him, get him protecting that backline, 

Also if you know your backline is dodgy you dont play a system where the two fullbacks go as high up the pitch as they can, tell them to hold their line, hell even close in on the centre halves to cover the through ball lanes, 

Instead we just go "ah fuck it" and play open football with a team devoid of defensive ability

Just now, bluenoz said:

The first goal is criminal, the second goal was deflected into Nesbot's path after a brutal clearance from Tavernier. Those instances have nothing to do with injuries. Tavernier is so fucking overrated.

Imagine slagging tav, dont you know how good he is lol

Thought we would have strolled this tonight purely based on how poor Hibs where before the break and aye anno we where poor also but thought we would have got the new manager bounce. Can't really say I am shocked just accept this is where we are at this season.

Was happy to see the football back tonight but now I just want the season to end just to recruit players. Really hope this season teaches the club to sign that extra defender in case of situations like this season.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Your man sands was worse for their second.

Defensive issues aside, we are lacking cohesion in the final third. When we do get into a decent position no fucker takes a shot - instead the delegate to the next man who either delegates too or blasts it over the bar. Possession football means eff all without goals.

We need some serious reinforcements come the window. That is only to try and get a cup or two and build for the next season.