Neil McCann

scottyc06

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Think that’s the point though.. who needs haters when our own are acting like that? He’s the one that’s played right into the haters hands here, not those calling him out on it! 

He said he’s an idiot and not called for a hanging ffs 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

He said he’s an idiot and not called for a hanging ffs 

Why’s calling him an idiot but? Totally goes along with the narrative that Scottish football builds around him, and you wonder why he’s refereed differently to everyone else! 

Our support have turned into greetin faced wee bitches 

instead of enjoying the best game of football we’ve seen this season we’re all acting offended and on the war path as someone called someone an idiot 

it’s fkn pathetic

was McCann wrong, yes he shouldn’t have said it but let’s not get our nickers in a twist over it 

5 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our support have turned into greetin faced wee bitches 

instead of enjoying the best game of football we’ve seen this season we’re all acting offended and on the war path as someone called someone an idiot 

it’s fkn pathetic

was McCann wrong, yes he shouldn’t have said it but let’s not get our nickers in a twist over it 

And you’re greeting too. Stop getting your knickers in a twist at other getting their’s in a twist

9 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Why’s calling him an idiot but? Totally goes along with the narrative that Scottish football builds around him, and you wonder why he’s refereed differently to everyone else! 

It was a throw away comment he shouldn’t have made 

1 minute ago, Goianegra said:

The loudest the Hearts fans were all night was right before the incident, calling Morelos a fat bastard. I'd have done the exact same thing.

Borna putting the ball into their fans was more idiotic than Alfie’s celebration tbh

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

By people who have no doubt called Morelos a lot worse. I know I certainly have.

Maybe so but people on her are not pundits on live radio that also work for the club on some match days. McCann has fucked this imo and he is the real idiot. 

33 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Fuck off and stop doing the haters job for them 

Neil McCann was a hater tonight for sure shouldn't be anywhere near RTV again nothing but a cheap dig at a easy target why? Cause he scored and celebrated. Plenty of reasons to have a pop at Alfredo without going looking for a cheap shot. 

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Tried to back track on it..

"He is just antagonising the Hearts fans and all it takes is someone taking umbrage to that and launching themselves over the barriers. There's no need, maybe it's a bit strong to call him that, but I don't see why he wants to do it.”

Anybody with a fucking brain cell wouldn’t be launching themselves over the barrier.

As others have said, really like McCann both as a player and a pundit. Some of my earliest memories of Rangers involve McCann, but this is disappointing to hear. 

1 hour ago, Almacger said:

To be honest, I’m also fucking bored with Boyd and McCoist constantly having a go at him.  Maybe Boyd should think back to his awful second spell at our club, Morelos far superior than him.  In the 55 season Morelos was a key player and off course, if Morelos was fit for our final games in Europa last season, I firmly believe we would have won that trophy without even going to penalties.  Aye, don’t let any of that get in the way of calling the boy an idiot for celebrating a fucking goal.

Boyds criticism has always been about his condition or lack of effort something that's fair because its 100% bang on the money. If Neil said something like that fine ok Alfredo would need to take it. You can't just say "he's a idiot" live to the nation simply because the players celebrated 2 goals. Where do u draw the line.