Neil McCann

scottyc06

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

He’s been good since Beale came in, he’s scoring and assisting.

cunts are just absolutely pathetic and can’t see by a bad few months with that moron who was in charge that thought playing the slowest most boring football was the way to go.

people are actually praising him but still managing to criticise him in the same breath :lol:

There is middle ground. He played well last night, but has been pretty shite for the most of the season.

Rather than be entrenched in the ‘get him to fuck’ position regardless of what he does, I’m saying he played well.

Theres also others that think he’s untouchable and irreplaceable regardless of how bad he is, they seem to get less stick on here though. 

8 hours ago, GA1972 said:

It’s a stupid comment by McCann but by fuck are some folk touchy and have short memories 

McCann was a quality player for us, great servant for the club and he’s always been one of the few to stick up for us. But he’s offended the cult of Morelos so he’s getting dogs abuse, if he says that about any other player in the team who doesn’t have their own little fan base it’s not even newsworthy. 

Morelos played well tonight and it was a nothing incident but I don’t think it’s such a wild take or anti Rangers for someone to think Morelos is an idiot based on some of the shit he’s done previous 

Just stop.

The most supprising thing is that he seems to have chosen to try and fit in with the all the other anti Rangers commentators at the BBC for a few extra quid, that's the most disappointing thing for me. Everybody can get something wrong or say something daft in the heat of the moment but Neil should know better and be mentally strong enough to back us and our players despite being surrounded with Rangers haters . Shame really because always liked him as a player and like his analysis on rtv. 

18 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

absolutely nothing wrong in either celebration last night. 

Shithousery of the highest quality. Shagger been giving him lessons perhaps?

As you say, nothing wrong with celebrating a goal in front of those who had been hurling abuse all night. McCann trying to ingratiate himself with his paymasters at the Scottish Nationalist Broadcasting Corporation has burnt more than a few bridges with his ill chosen comments last night.

Real shame as I’ve always liked Neil McCann, as a player and pundit. Stupid comment by him and compounded by the post match pile on with Miller and the BBC teuchter.  Alfie takes 100 times more abuse than any other player in Scotland from opposing fans so a get it up ye reaction is understandable imo. A public apology from McCann to Alfie and the club is needed.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Not entirely sure what his point was. Morelos celebrates the goal within the penalty box, at least 15 yards from either stand… 

I think it was more the running towards their fans after the big VAR wait, rather than say celebrating with our fans or his team mates.

It’s to wind up the Hearts fans, and that’s fine tbh. Think McCann really overreacted. 

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Neil McCann was a hater tonight for sure shouldn't be anywhere near RTV again nothing but a cheap dig at an easy target why? Cause he scored and celebrated. Plenty of reasons to have a pop at Alfredo without going looking for a cheap shot. 

All the hate is posters on here and Neil was an idiot with his stupid comment and to want him removed from RTV is just a hysterical reaction. It was out of character for him and we need more Rangers in the media not less. 

His cheap shot was due to the time taking for VAR and the distance he’s travelled to celebrate in front of the opposite fans rather than our fans and that sometimes gives wank refs the opportunity to bring out a card.  

I’ve no issues with his celebrations as that’s football as you take it and you give it imo

McCann went a wee bit over the top. He's got affinity for both us and Hearts and probably got caught up in it a wee bit. 

Even Kris Boyd has said things in the past that i thought were well out of order, but i think he's brilliant now (as a pundit). They are there to voice opinion on occasion, and he got it wrong this time. He'll be saying positive things again soon. 

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

When you see it again, this is a storm over fuck all.

He doesn’t leave the pitch, he’s in the 18 yard box ffs, he shushes them as they’ve been giving him pelters during the VAR check.

McCann has let himself down with his comment.

I am no fan of Morelos and we have all had a go at him for his antics for years. Last night he got slaughtered by that crowd from the first whistle , he done nothing wrong in my eyes compared to what he got and broke no rules.

McCann was a fuckin disgrace and shouldnt be anywhere near our channel again. He would never have made that idiot comment on RTV , but thats what happens to some folk when they are on that channel.

16 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

The reaction to Morelos was OTT, the reaction to McCann was equally OTT. 

Don't agree, a pundit calling a player an idiot repeatedly on BBC is shocking. Imagine if it had been Michael Stewart who said that?

I think call for the banning McCann from RTV for saying ‘the boys an idiot’ is a bit harsh.

Morelos is an idiot sometimes and we’ve all said much worse in the heat of the moment.

McCann got it totally wrong last night IMO, but he’s done enough for us not to be written off completely.

Do wonder if there’s something we’re not being told with him, Boyd, McCoist, McCann have all had real goes at him over the last 12 months.