Neil McCann

scottyc06

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Tried to back track on it..

"He is just antagonising the Hearts fans and all it takes is someone taking umbrage to that and launching themselves over the barriers. There's no need, maybe it's a bit strong to call him that, but I don't see why he wants to do it.”

Damage is done and shows his true colours on that channel  just like the rest of them , hopefully wont be on our channel again.

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

"He is just antagonising the Hearts fans and all it takes is someone taking umbrage to that and launching themselves over the barriers. There's no need, maybe it's a bit strong to call him that, but I don't see why he wants to do it.”

Neil shat it😂

2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

He knew he'd fucked up as soon as he said it. He tried to take it back at the end of the game but that prick Willie Miller said he was right to say it. Disappointed in McCann.

I hope beale gets asked about what he thinks of Rangers TV analyst  calling morelos a idiot. 

6 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Too late…. He didn’t only say it but he said it twice… ridiculous comment 

WTF Neil? 

Love you bud, but what the fuck? 

Alfredo gets utter dogs abuse off of every opposition fan in Scotland,he was getting called a fat bastard tonight during the VAR review.

He's more than within his rights to say get it right fucking up yees when the goal stood.

Disappointed in McCann there.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

This excuse he's antagonising fans it's wrong he's celebrating a goal he's scored for his team. 

If someone runs onto the park and kills buff because of that he's to blame? 

It's absolute agenda driven shite by someone who should no better and it needs to stop from all our ex players. 

It’s no antagonising, it’s retaliation 

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

McCann has forgotten his goals when he used to run behind the goals in front of opposition fans waving his finger,even the taigs.

Has a point of Hearts fans going over the barrier,they have a history of it:rangers:

Most of the 'idiots' are behind the cameras not in front of them.