Neil McCann

scottyc06

1 hour ago, scottyc06 said:

What a fucking knob of a guy! Always liked McCann but that’s a wild take, Morelos went to celebrate and was hounded by them with the fat bastard chants so rightfully gives it back when the goals awarded! 

McCann's still a good guy, but he wants to have a word there. 

5 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Said in the match thread, he's made a cunt of it absolutely, but no need for the dogs abuse he's getting over it. Was/is a great servant to the club and 99.9% of the time is an excellent pundit. 

We've all made a cunt of it before.

Deserves every last bit of the dogs abuse he’s getting! 

55 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Tried to back track on it..

"He is just antagonising the Hearts fans and all it takes is someone taking umbrage to that and launching themselves over the barriers. There's no need, maybe it's a bit strong to call him that, but I don't see why he wants to do it.”

And if someone jumped the barriers and attacked Morelos, to call Morelos an idiot afterwards would commonly be known as victim blaming.

Fuck all wrong with Morelos giving a bit back within reason, which this easily was.

Will love nothing more than Morelos getting back to full fitness, signing a new contract and back to the Alfie we know so that he can shove it down ever single fucking pundit and opposition fans throat in this country. Never know a player to be treating like shite at every turn by everyone in this fucking cesspit called Scotland since day one.  Some of our own fans on social media recently are a fucking disgrace as well, turning on him.

Yes, he is a complex character but needs support. He has struggled after his injury but unfortunately people are quick to forget what he has done for this club and too quick to write him off. He’s scored a few goals now, imagine what he will do if he gets a full proper pre-season behind him and is in the right frame of mind.  

I love how Alfie winds up fans after the shit he takes of them, so McCann should fuck up instead of whoring himself to the Tarrier infested BBC.  We have enough enemies up here without McCann, McCoist and Boyd jumping on the ‘lets all have a go at Alfie long running bandwagon’

26 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I've not heard the second bit but incredibly disappointed in McCann. Seemingly egged on by a Rangers hating co-commentator in that clip in the heat of the moment but apparently doubling down. 

Nah, no more McCann on RTV for me.Screenshot_2023-02-01-22-49-09-658_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.37ec12923981cbf9e435b9f83e7342ce.jpg

When you think of the shit that Griffiths used to get up to and it was never really highlighted then fuck me, so many people really don’t like Alfie, fucking sickening.

24 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Said in the match thread, he's made a cunt of it absolutely, but no need for the dogs abuse he's getting over it. Was/is a great servant to the club and 99.9% of the time is an excellent pundit. 

We've all made a cunt of it before.

Exactly playing right into the hands of out haters 

1 hour ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The ex Rangers Scottish pundits feel absolutely fine slagging off and giving abuse to the likes of Morelos and other foreign players/managers.

But when it’s the likes of McGregor, Davis, Arfield, Jack etc… they keep their mouth shut because they are their mates or are probably worried they might run into them on the TV circuit soon; whereas they think Alfie probably can’t understand what they said so feel confident enough to slag him off at every opportunity.

They also pick on Morelos in an attempt to suck up to the non Rangers fans and somehow show they aren’t biased. They see him as an easy target.

Shitebag behaviour; this time from McCann.

To be honest, I’m also fucking bored with Boyd and McCoist constantly having a go at him.  Maybe Boyd should think back to his awful second spell at our club, Morelos far superior than him.  In the 55 season Morelos was a key player and off course, if Morelos was fit for our final games in Europa last season, I firmly believe we would have won that trophy without even going to penalties.  Aye, don’t let any of that get in the way of calling the boy an idiot for celebrating a fucking goal.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Exactly playing right into the hands of out haters 

Think that’s the point though.. who needs haters when our own are acting like that? He’s the one that’s played right into the haters hands here, not those calling him out on it!