Neil McCann

scottyc06

It’s a stupid comment by McCann but by fuck are some folk touchy and have short memories 

McCann was a quality player for us, great servant for the club and he’s always been one of the few to stick up for us. But he’s offended the cult of Morelos so he’s getting dogs abuse, if he says that about any other player in the team who doesn’t have their own little fan base it’s not even newsworthy. 

Morelos played well tonight and it was a nothing incident but I don’t think it’s such a wild take or anti Rangers for someone to think Morelos is an idiot based on some of the shit he’s done previous 

41 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

It’s a stupid comment by McCann but by fuck are some folk touchy and have short memories 

McCann was a quality player for us, great servant for the club and he’s always been one of the few to stick up for us. But he’s offended the cult of Morelos so he’s getting dogs abuse, if he says that about any other player in the team who doesn’t have their own little fan base it’s not even newsworthy. 

Morelos played well tonight and it was a nothing incident but I don’t think it’s such a wild take or anti Rangers for someone to think Morelos is an idiot based on some of the shit he’s done previous 

He done the huddle in front of the fenians after one of the most volatile Scottish games in history, he’s a fucking idiot for saying that tonight 

5 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He done the huddle in front of the fenians after one of the most volatile Scottish games in history, he’s a fucking idiot for saying that tonight 

Shouldn’t be saying it as it’s a nothing incident but criticism is over the top for a guy who is one of us 

19 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Shouldn’t be saying it as it’s a nothing incident but criticism is over the top for a guy who is one of us 

In what sense is he “one of us”?

He didn’t grow up a Rangers fan as far as I am aware, and Morelos gets absolutely minging abuse from quite a large chunk of the support nowadays and he is still playing for us

Just another example of Morelos being treated differently to players at other clubs.  Not heard a jeezy peep about any other players goading celebrations in front of our support this season. And there's been a few incl Porteous, Miovski. No big deal, you're meant to enjoy a goal ffs.

That it's McCann doing it here though is a disappointing surprise.

If he didn't get back onto RTV he only has himself to blame.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

“Cult of Morelos”

“own little fan base” 

Fuck up ya weapon 

Some of the worst shite I have heard said about Morelos has came from people within our support. It’s embarrassing on so many levels 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Some of the worst shite I have heard said about Morelos has came from people within our support. It’s embarrassing on so many levels 

The majority of match attending fans still love the wee mad bastard from my experience,  the internet’s a loony asylum there’s posters on here who should be ashamed of themself for the abuse Alfredo gets but they won’t be 

42 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The majority of match attending fans still love the wee mad bastard from my experience,  the internet’s a loony asylum there’s posters on here who should be ashamed of themself for the abuse Alfredo gets but they won’t be 

I disagree, some do, but the songs and reception he gets aren’t anywhere near what they were even 12 months ago. 

He’s let the club down and burnt too many bridges for some, fans and ex-players alike.

Thought he was good last night though, was his best outing this season without being spectacular. Hope he keeps it up and fires us to a double.

10 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

That's so poor from Neil McCann

He seems to have a real issue with Alfie sadly so does Super Ally.  Obviously Alfie has done a lot of daft things but he gets pelters everywhere so he gives it back in a very mild way and Neil spouts this?  I thought McCann was better than that.

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

One thing I always notice is he ran behind the goals after scoring the clincher. 

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Tin hat on but I do prefer our players to celebrate with our own fans at away games. They follow the length and breadth of the planet to follow the team....just would be nice to go to them rather than the opposition ones imo. 

They’re at the other end of the ground 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I disagree, some do, but the songs and reception he gets aren’t anywhere near what they were even 12 months ago. 

He’s let the club down and burnt too many bridges for some, fans and ex-players alike.

Thought he was good last night though, was his best outing this season without being spectacular. Hope he keeps it up and fires us to a double.

He’s been good since Beale came in, he’s scoring and assisting.

cunts are just absolutely pathetic and can’t see by a bad few months with that moron who was in charge that thought playing the slowest most boring football was the way to go.

people are actually praising him but still managing to criticise him in the same breath :lol: