People leaving early

RangersMedia

I’ve never known any different tbh.

Old firms and big European games aside I can’t remember Ibrox not clearing out early unless we are trying to get a late winner, and even then it starts clearing out early enough 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I’ve never known any different tbh.

Old firms and big European games aside I can’t remember Ibrox not clearing out early unless we are trying to get a late winner, and even then it starts clearing out early enough 

Defo seen a half empty ibrox miss a late goal before, usually in a period of shite form mind you but still

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We were talking about this today after the game. It's got really bad. 

I think if you are a player it would be really shite to see.

What is it though? 

It must to a certain extent be the number of ST holder we have. As someone who only gets over a few times a season I have never left early in my life, but if you had the novelty of being there week in week out I suppose you mightn’t care as much?

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

It goes reasonably quickly.

I get the Subway to nearly every game and leave on full time. I end up walking an extra 10 minutes to Cessnock anyway so I don't have to queue.

Fair enough, I’ve never needed to join it so just see the length as I walk by 

Between the subway ,the distance some of the buses are away from the stadium and the chaos trying to get your car out the parking areas and onto the motorway,no wonder people leave earlier,its just people are leaving earlier because more people are leaving before them and so on.

1 minute ago, Rangers#1 said:

Always been like that, levels depend on opposition, performance, weather and how important the game is, todays game wasn’t great especially after Wednesday night, and the league’s more or less over.

So why turn up in the first place if that’s how you feel?

I don’t usually leave early but sometimes have too if my brother needs a lift to work after the game. 

Tbh I can see the point. The parking and access to the stadium by car is absolutely horrendous and if fans are living 2-3hr car journeys away sitting for an extra hour or so isn’t ideal for them. I don’t park in the Albion but people say it can take 90 minutes to get out  :headwall:

I’ve also heard some RSC busses leave at 4:50-5:00 if you’re on the bus or not, almost impossible if you’re in the Broomloan for example and have to walk round the whole stadium to get to bus area at the Louden if there are barriers up. 

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Hate it. I understand a minority of people need to leave early due to circumstances at certain games but it seems to be a thing now with our fans. Almost like a badge of honour to those that leave on 80 mins.

You genuinely don’t see it in any games you see in the tv anywhere unless the home team is getting pumped.

The I pay my money can do what I like is a poor excuse. 

It happens at Arsenal

4 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Always been like that, levels depend on opposition, performance, weather and how important the game is, todays game wasn’t great especially after Wednesday night, and the league’s more or less over.

While we keep winning I hold on to hope that they’ll slip up somewhere. All we can do is ask the question 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What is it though? 

It must to a certain extent be the number of ST holder we have. As someone who only gets over a few times a season I have never left early in my life, but if you had the novelty of being there week in week out I suppose you mightn’t care as much?

I really don't know mate. The row in front of me cleared out on 70 minutes today. I kind of laugh because of all the chat at the moment about time wasting and how long the ball is in play for an average game and then there's people leaving with 20 minutes still to go.

I don't think it's just people getting on the Subway early either. A lot of buses leave really sharp too so there's always a scramble to get back on them, or have a pint or get a carry out before getting back on them.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

But none of us really go to see the opposition, we go to see our team - a boy was making his debut today and loads of folk had left 

Plus we live in Glasgow and the weather is permanently shite 

Just some reasons imo people leave early mate, and some people go to the pub :lol: